About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has commenced from 4th June giving a golden opportunity to aspirants all over the country awaiting the job of their dreams. The one thing that every student demands after the exam is the questions asked from various sections. Getting acquainted with the questions will give a fair idea and one can analyze their performance. Adda247 has always believed in helping our readers in the best way we can. In this post, we are providing you the questions asked in various shifts of SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
Please WhatsApp us the questions on 7982489329.
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Awareness
NOTE: The below questions asked in general awareness were provided by the aspirants who attempted the exam and it was interpreted by them. Some questions may be repeated in the below list or the question may be framed in any other way than given below.
- How many Gold Medals won by India In Iran tournament?
- Who is the PM of Burkina Faso’s?
- Who wrote the novel “solo”?
- Which of the following is the Most ductlile metal? [Options were gold, diamond, copper, zinc]
- Which metal is submerged in the process of galvanization?
- Place where bees are kept?
- Jallianwala bagh novel khooni bashaki who written in english?
- Slave of Mohammad Ghori who started the first dynasty of Delhi sultanate?
- Indian who won the Nobel prize after mother Teresa?
- What is the pH value of milk?
- ISRO chairman at the time of launch of Mars Orbiter?
- Which law ensure to move anywhere in India without restriction?
- Which dynasty was first to rule in india.? delhi sultaniate
- Who is the CM of Maharashtra?
- What is the scientific name of Banyan Tree?
- Which Person attended 3 round table conference?
- White phosphorus is?
- Homeostasis is ?
- What is the National game of China?
- President rule comes under which article?
- Which river flows in thar desert?
- Battle of Buxar was held between?
- Which of the following is the Tribe of West Bengal?
- Which is the Highest point in Andaman?
- Bandipur wildlife sanctuary is situated in?
- One question on Ottam Thulal Folk dance?
- One question on Book: A prisoner’s scrap book
- When was Battle of Plassey held?
- Who won Abel Prize 2019?
- Earth Day is celebrated in which year?
- What is mentioned in Article 61 of indian constitution?
- Dhaman folk dance belongs to which state?
- Mid Day Meal scheme was launched in which year?
- Who build Grant Trunk Road?
- Who is the brand ambassador of red bus?
- Who extended empire almost in the south?
- Under which act has lok Adalat come into the force ?
- Who invented electromagnetic theory?
- No one should left behind was slogan of which day?
- Current affairs were asked from March 2019 in 2nd shift.
- Who is the director of BARC?
- Who is head of Niti Ayog?
- 24th April-30th April was celebrated as which week?
- One question related to Article 43.
- Who was the Founder of Syed dynasty?
- Which pass divides J&K?
- Which article enables a citizen to take constitutional remedy?
- Manjuli island in which state?
- Who is the first lok pal of India
- Who won a gold medal in boxing in Makran cup championship
- First Muslim ruler who conquered almost all the India covering north to south
- Ravindranath Tagore literature prize of 2019?
- In Gallvanisation which layer formed on iron
- 1st chief justice of Delhi high court?
- Who started Jan dhan yojna?
- Which of the following is the Highest railway station?
- In Himachal Pradesh which pass is a popular tourist place ….like Rohtang pass, etc.
- A sustained rise in the general price level from economics
- Banking regulatory act
- Rajiya sultan related
- Name of commission for changes in Indian Constitution?
- Khajuraho temple is situated in?
- Rickets is caused by the deficiency of?
SSC CGL Exam Questions : English Language
- Antonym- Gall & Fritter away
- Synonyms- Embark on & Niggle
- There were 2 jumble word question in the english part
- There was an idiom – to put yourself together
- Idioms- Couch Potato & Leading with nose
- Antonym of “Limit”
- Antonym of “Reprimand”
- Synonym of “Dubious”
- Synonym of “Finite”
- Correct spelt words: Meagre
- Antonym of “Comic” & “Disperse”
- Synonym of “Egulf”
- Idiom- Out of wood & Butterflies in the stomach
- One word substitution- Arbitrator
SSC CGL Exam Questions : Quantitative Aptitude
- Vassel a contain 240 lit of milk and water in the ratio 5:x.48 lit MIXTURE taken out from vassel and mixed with 12 lit of another vassel b and milk to be found 2:1..find intial milk?
- A can fill tank in 1 hours b can fill in 2 hours and c can empty in 1.20 hours then for first 2 hours a +c and then b+c total time how much
- From a cylinder of base radius 3 cm and 10 cm,two connes of height 4 cm and having same base radius as that of cylinder are cut off from two end of cylinder.find total surface area of reaming part??
- Math lengthy trapezium rhombus property based.
- Principal 15000 r 16% find the difference between 2year and 3year of CI
- After completion 50% of work A alone,B joins him and the work was completed 4 days earlier.If B alone can do50% in 15 days,find (A+B) together time
- A+b+c can do work 15 days,they start together.when 1/3 work is done a leave now the work will complete 4 days more.when 2/3 work done b leave now the work completed 2 days more. C alone can do??
- A person sale 2 product in Rs.624 at a lose of 1% in first and 14% profit on second. And SP is same the find CP?
- If P = 10000 ₹ R= 14% T= 2(4/9)yr then the value of CI =?
- 10000, 14%, 2 5/7 year
- x+y=12, xy= 27, x3 – y3=?
- Sin£=4cos£ to sin£cos£=?
- If the ratio of A:B present age is 8:9 then their ratio after 9 year is 21: 19. And C is 3 year younger than B, then find the age of C?
- Di based on car production of 5 companies
- If (a+b+c)= 2, a^2+b^2+c^2= 26, then find a^3+b^3+c^3=?
SSC CGL Exam Questions : General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Reasoning 10:101::11:??? [120, 121, 130, 100]
- Computer is coded as ocrepmtu then find daughter
- Cab is 6 bed is 40 then find had
- वह छोटी से छोटी संख्या क्या होगी जिसमें 7,9,11 का भाग देने पर क्रमशः शेषफल 1, 2 व 3 आयेगा।
- Series: 2,3,6,10,17,28,?
- Vein diagram of snakes ,reptiles , poisonous
- Syllogism of 1- all birds are animals 2- no crow is birdConclusion -1. Some animals are crow
2. No animals are crow
3. Some animals are birds
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Previous Year SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ marks in English Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 2018-19