"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has commenced from 4th June giving a golden opportunity to aspirants all over the country awaiting the job of their dreams. The one thing that every student demands after the exam is the questions asked from various sections. Getting acquainted with the questions will give a fair idea and one can analyze their performance. Adda247 has always believed in helping our readers in the best way we can. In this post, we are providing you the questions asked in various shifts of SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
Please WhatsApp us the questions on 7982489329.
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Awareness
NOTE: The below questions asked in general awareness were provided by the aspirants who attempted the exam and it was interpreted by them. Some questions may be repeated in the below list or the question may be framed in any other way than given below.
- National bird of Bhutan
- World smallest animal.
- Which article is related with president impeachment?
- ICC’s newly appointed CEO name?
- Who was the winner of Gyaanpeeth puruskaar 2018?
- Which is the Closest star to the sun?
- In India,24 January is celebrated as?
- One question on 2nd highest civilian honour award padma vibhusan?
- When would summer solstice in 2019
- East India company started work in north east India from which year?
- Jorve culture site in which state?
- Sipahi vidroh held in which city?
- Cherry picking related to which game?
- gram panchayat member period?
- history of shikhs book.
- Who was the Governor of Bangladesh Liberation war?
- One question from Stone Age.
- First CM of Kerala
- Vein Diagram – Crockery, Cup, Table
- When did Vasco Da Gama come to India?
- Through which Act Manipur, Nagaland, and Mizoram became part of states?
- Which is the 3rd Highest waterfall in the world?
- India Myanmar and China line?
- Author of “India my dreams”?
- Who is the female winner of Boxing World Cup in January 2019?
- Who has given the pressure definition as Force/Area?
- Unit of Sound?
- Which P.M. served Bangladesh for maximum tenure?
- Impeachment of President comes under which article?
- The first president of China Republic?
- Which Archer got the first gold medal in 2018 Asia cup.
- No1 woman boxer of 2019?
- Question-related to Kandyan folk dance.
- 1st state to implement a 10% EWS reservation?
- The chemical name of Baking Soda.
- Kazi Nazrul Islam is a national poet of which country?
- 2019 AIBA championship?
- Badminton 2016/2018 Indian champion?
- Vasco De Gama entered India from?
- 3rd highest water fall in the world
- January 2019 boxing World Cup female winner
- Maximum tenure of which pm of Bangladesh
- When was Pakistan Constitution inact held?
- Fertilization takes place in which part of flower?
- World water day celebrated on?
- Friendly line shared by China with which country?
- Cash reserve ratio is?
- When was Battle of Goa Faught?
- Night blindness caused by the deficiency by which vitamin?
- Who is the author of “The English Teacher”?
- One question on periodic table.
SSC CGL Exam Questions: English Language
- Synonyms- Defer, arrogance,
- Synonyms- Preplex, plentiful
- Idioms & phrases – Through think & thin
- Idioms & phrases- a sword of Damocles
- One word substitution- A person who loves to collect, read and admire books- Bibliophile
- One word substitution- pseudonyms
- Spelling Correction– privilege
- Synonym of Mammoth
- One Word – Place where Weapons are kept.
- Synonym of Taciturn
- Spelling Check – Exhibition and Desperate
- Antonym- Vigilant
- Synonym- Exault
- One word substitution- One who recalls past time
- Topic Of Cloze Test- Bhopal Tragedy
- Idioms & phrases- To put a card before a horse
- Idioms & phrases- Speak volumes
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Venn Diagram- Wheat, mustard ,cabbage
- Series- 57, 62, 31, 36, 18, ___
- Blood Relation- Parnav & priyank are brother and Sonia Saksham’s sister. If Sonia is Priyank’s mother then how Parnav is related to Sonia?
- AU=21 Egg=245 then BAKE=?
- At a party there are half girls as boys . After one hour 5 boys left and 3 girl join so how many member are there before one hour .
- Odd one out on….planets
- Insulin : Hormone :: Pepsin : ???
SSC CGL Exam Questions: Quantitative Aptitude
- If height of frustum is 21cm, & diameters are 3 cm & 2 cm. Then find its volume?
- If the difference between SI & CI for 2 years at a rate of 8.5% is Rs.28.9. Find the amount?
- One question on divisibility with 12.
- Two successive discounts of 10% & 15% are given. If SP is given, find the marked price?
- AB & CD are two chords intersect each other at P outside the circle, AB= 6cm, PB= x cm, CD= 3 cm, PD= 5 cm. Find the value of x?
- In a triangle ABC, AD is a medium and P is a point on it. If AP: PD= 3:4 Then find the ratio of triangle APB to triangle ABC?
- A circle is given with diameter AB, CD is a chord and it makes a trapezium ABCD. Angle BAC= 25 then find the angle CAD?
- A+B+C=8 is given, AB+BC+CA is given, find the value of A³+B³+C³-3ABC=?
- A+B=5, If AB=3, find the A³+B³ =?
- cotA= 4/3, then find sinA+cosA-tanA=?
- root x + 1/ root x = 6, then find the value of x^2 + 1/x^2=?
- A:B= 5:4, then (8A + 3B) / (8A-3B)
- DI- 3 subject & 5 college
- Sin(A) = cos (50 + A), Find
- 4 Questions from Geometry
- One question from Frustum
- If √x+1/√x, Find X2+1/x2.
- If A+B=6, AB=16/3 then the value of A³+B³ =?
- A+B+C=4, AB+BC+CA is given, then A³+B³+C³-3ABC =?
- Cosec(A)= 13/12, then Sin(A) + Cos(A) – Tan(A)=?
- 42x573y is divisible by 72, find x+y.
- A circle is given with diameter AB, CD is a chord and it makes a trapezium ABCD. Angle CBA = 18 then find the angle CAD.
- If the price is increased by 17%, What must be the percentage decrease in consumption so as to increase the expenditure by 8%?
- One question based on BODMAS.
- SP is given, 2 successive discount are 20% & 16%. What is the Marked price?
- The average speed of a train without stoppage is 72kmph and with stoppage is 60kmph.
- Then find stoppage time of the train in 1 hour.
- Triangle ABC is similar to Triangle PRQ. Dimensions of PR, RQ and PQ are given. The ratio of area of ABC and PRQ – 1: 4. Find AB.
- If a person sells two commodities at Rs.5108 and offers a discount of 20% on first and 16% on second. Find the marked price.
- CI – DI = Rs.45 and interest rate is 7.5% and time is 2 years. Find amount.
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Previous Year SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ marks in English Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 2018-19