Q1. ABCD is a rectangle. Both the circles have same radius.
Find the length of PQ?
(a) 8 cm
(b) 6 cm
(c) 9 cm
(d) 10 cm
Q2. A pyramid with trapezium base of side AB = 15 cm, BC = 18 cm CD = 9 cm and DA = 12 cm. The volume of pyramid is 1674 cm³. Find the height of pyramid?
(a) 27 cm
(b) 31 cm
(c) 29 cm
(d) 33 cm
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The hollow right circular cylinder of height 28 cm has volume 2464 cm³. If the outer radius of the cylinder is 8 cm. Find the total surface area of the cylinder (cm²)
Q4. A cube is placed inside a cone of radius 20 cm and height 20 cm, one of its faces being on the base of the cone and vertices of opposite face touching slant surface of the cone. What is the length (in cm aprox.) of side of the cube?
(a) 12 cm
(b) 8 cm
(c) 16 cm
(d) 32 cm
Q5. The two sides of a trapezium ABCD are given as AB 6 cm and CD 8 cm. A circum-circle of radius 5 cm is drawn in such a way that the two sides are not on same side of the centre : (Given AB ∥ CD) then find the area of the given trapezium ABCD (cm2).
Geometry For SSC CGL | SSC CGL Maths Preparation | Dhasu Tricks | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL
Q6. An ant sitting on one corner of cuboid-shaped room of length 8 meters, breadth 9 meters& height 6 meters. Then find the shortest length (Approx. length in m) of the path, which it should follow to reach the diagonally opposite corner of the room.
Q7. The volume of a cuboid is and its height is 5 cm while the length and the breadth of the cuboid are in the ratio 8 : 7. The length of this cuboid exceeds the breadth by
(a) 2 cm
(b) 4 cm
(c) 7 cm
(d) 5 cm
Q8. The length of a rectangular blackboard is 8 m more than that of its breadth. If its length is increased by 7 m and its breadth is decreased by 4 m, its area remains unchanged. The length and breadth of the rectangular blackboard is
(a) 24 m, 16 m
(b) 20 m, 24 m
(c) 28 m, 20 m
(d) 28 m, 16 m
Q9. of metal is used to cast a pipe of length 28 cm. If the internal radius of the pipe is 8 cm, the outer radius of the pipe is
(a) 7 cm
(b) 10 cm
(c) 9 cm
(d) 12 cm
Q10. The volume of a rectangular block of stone is its dimensions are in the ratio of 3 : 2 : 1. If its entire surface is polished at 2 paise per then what is the total cost?
(a) Rs. 31.68
(b) Rs. 31.50
(c) Rs. 63
(d) Rs. 63.36
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off