| Updated On February 19th, 2020 at 02:50 pm
Q1. If ∠A = 44°, BP = BR and CN =RC then ∠PRN = ?
Q2. In the given figure, AC ⊥ CE and ∠A : ∠B : ∠C = 3 : 2 : 1, find the value of ∠ECD :
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. In the given figure, If AB || CD, ∠PTB = 55° and ∠DVS = 45°, then what is the sum of the measures of ∠CUQ and∠RTP?
Q4. In the figure given below, ABC is a triangle. BC is parallel to AE. If BC = AC, then what is the value of ∠CAE ?
Q5. A quadrilateral ABCD circumscribes a circle and AB = 6cm, CD= 5cm and AD= 7cm. The length of side BC is
(a) 4 cm
(b) 5 cm
(c) 3 cm
(d) 6 cm
SSC CGL 2019-20 | SSC CGL Maths Preparation | Geometry (Part 1)
Q6. If the chord of a circle is equal to the radius of the circle, then the angle subtended by the chord on center is
Q7. Diagonals of a || gm are 8 m and 6 m respectively. If one of side is 5 m, then the area of || gm is :
(a) 18 m²
(b) 30 m²
(c) 24 m²
(d) 48 m²
Q8. In the given figure AB || CD, given that ∠PEB = 80°, ∠QHD = 120° and ∠PQR =X°, find the value of x :
Q9. Given a ∆PQR with vertices P (2, 3), Q (-3, 7) and R (-1, -3). The equation of median PM is .
(a) x- y + 10 = 0
(b) x- 4y – 10 = 0
(c) x- 4y+ 10 = 0
(d) None of these
Q10. Find the area of quadrilateral formed by straight lines x = 1, x = 3, y = 2 and x = y+ 3.
(a) 6 sq. units
(b) 12 sq. units
(c) 3 sq. units
(d) None of these
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off