The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL Examination for the graduate candidates annually. Commission Released SSC CGL 2020 notification on 29th December 2020 with which it has notified 7035 vacancies. The commission has postponed the examination for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 which was conducted from 29th May to 7th June 2021. We know all the candidates are prepared for the final examination but before appearing for the examination it is very important for the candidates to get the success that they should attempt mocks and test their knowledge.
We want our candidates to prepare everything and not just prepare but to get succeed. To ease your preparation we are launching a 40 days program for all the SSC CGL appearing candidates to solve all the previous year’s Papers for 40 days. We want you all to practice daily, score more, and dream high.
You May Also Like To Read: –
- Click here for SSC CGL exam pattern in detail
- Click here to check Eligibility criteria FAQs in detail
- Check Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 Here
- Click here to check the complete salary structure with in-hand salary here
- Click here to View the complete SSC CGL Cut-Off
- Click here for SSC CGL previous year Exam Analysis
- Which Books Are The Best For SSC CGL 2020 Exam?
- How To Score 40+ Marks In Quant Section Of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2020
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1