Lakhs of aspirants appear for SSC Exam every year but the dedication, consistency and preparation, an irresistible part to come off with flying color, lack in an umpteen number of candidates, as a consequence they are bound to live in their parents’ pocket. SSC CGL 2017 might be a dilemma for SSC aspirants due to undesirable incidents, procrastinated actions and postponement in result declaration. But “(1)serendipitously”, SSC is going to be better than anyone’s expectation in conducting exams, in bringing transparency, in expediting the whole process of releasing on time result. SSC CGL 2018 is somehow special in many aspects, “(2)the long and the short of it” is that your preparation and practice skills must be better than your best as SSC CGL 2018 is “(3)on the cards” and will be conducted by reliable vendor TCS which is already in the good books of other exam conducting agencies.
Reasons why it is high time to stop “(4)chopping and changing” your opinions about SSC and why it is the best opportunity to do wonders and “(5)to get into your stride” to crack SSC CGL 2018 “(6)right on cue”:
1. Your preparation for SSC CGL isn’t going to be in vain
To all the aspirants who are still finding themselves at sea because of SSC CGL 2017, let us recall that SSC CGL for 2013 and 2014 was conducted parallelly in same year 2014. The crux of the matter is that even if SSC CGL 2017, the hearing on which is to take place on 13 December by Supreme Court gets cancelled, your day in and day out preparation for SSC CGL 2018 isn’t going to be in vain. Exam will be conducted in upcoming 2-3 months for sure and you have to prepare yourself to the “(7)culmination” of supreme so that no matter whatever the Exam level is, you will be just thanking yourself for utilizing this remaining time for CGL 2018.
2. New Vendor TCS
SSC CGL 2018 is also going to be a new experience for its aspirants considering the time it is taking to conduct, almost a whole one year and in the context of a new vendor TCS , now the competition will keep on setting a new bar in terms of difficulty in cracking the exam, so you are left only with hard work to be equal to the task and “(8)plow into” the flawless preparation. Fathom the errors you make while practicing, comprehend each and every concept to the core important from the exam point of view and utilize every single minute of your day contributing to your success in the exam.
3. Consistency is the key to crack SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2019 is still a concoction as CET from 2019 is cracked up to be occurred and the whole criteria of this exam conducting process might not be in your favor. Also being an optimistic aspirant, your foremost goal should be the one which is conspicuous and promising in the queue. And SSC CGL 2018 is exactly the same. Even if you are a “(9)novice”, it is never too late to be the one you always wanted to be, “(10)inception” of your preparation is the first key and then consistency will lead you to your destination eventually.
4. Success is mysterious and can bless you anytime being impressed with your Hard work.
Once you know the reason why it is important for you to crack the exam, you won’t waste your time sitting idle, scrolling pages on Facebook, watching worthless videos and in our opinion, you might have known the reason by far and itis the time to take shine to your unstoppable preparation for SSC CGL 2018.
Difficult words in the article with meanings:
1. Serendipitously (adverb): fortunately; by lucky chance.
2. The long and the short of it (idiom): The main idea or facts of something
3. On the cards (idiom): Very likely or certain to happen. occur or take place.
4. Chopping and changing (idiom): Change your opinions or behaviour repeatedly and abruptly, often for no good reason.
5. Get into your stride (idiom): Begin to do something with confidence and at a good speed after a slow, uncertain start.
6. Right on cue (idiom): At exactly the most opportune moment, as if on purpose;at the correct moment.
7. Culmination (noun): the highest or climactic point of something.
8. Plow into something (idiom): To undertake something with great energy, fervor, or determination.
9. Novice (noun): Someone who has been doing an activity for only a short time and so is not experienced at it.
10. Inception (noun): The point at which something begins its course or existence.