In this article, Detail will be provided for the Post/Job offered by SSC Under
- NIA is one of the premier law enforcement body which is formed to combat terror in India.
- It has its headquarters in Delhi but it works all over the country. NIA has its branches in Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kochi, Lucknow, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- You have to work as an intelligence officer who would assist in gathering intelligence about various crimes and unlawful activities.
- You have to issue warrants whenever required and sometimes you have to execute summons if ordered.
- This profile includes working as a normal law executing officer and sometimes handling of cases and helping the court by providing evidence and examining witnesses.
- Sometimes you have to accompany raid teams and going through this you may end up dealing with dangerous and notorious elements as NIA deals with bigger and powerful criminal outfits.
You will be posted into the NIA HQ which is in Delhi or any other branch of NIA which are there into 6 cities mentioned above.
Grade pay – 4200
Basic pay – RS 35,400