SSC CGL Exam Analysis Shift 1: The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC CGL TIER I exam from 13th August 2021 to 24th August 2021. The exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Candidates who have appeared for the exam must be waiting for the analysis. We are providing you all with the analysis of all the three shifts’ all-day exams. This analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of questions being asked in the exam. The level of examination and questions also.
We provide you an honest analysis of the candidates who appeared for the exam of 13th August first shift. This will be very helpful for the candidates appearing for the upcoming shifts on upcoming days. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts. The analysis is very important after examination to get the idea of the questions set we have appeared. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
Watch SSC CGL Shift 1 Analysis: 13th August
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time||Exam Analysis|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am||Click Here to check shift 1 Analysis|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm||Click Here to check shift 2 Analysis|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm||Click Here to check shift 3 Analysis|
SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern:
The following table shows the exam pattern for SSC CGL Tier 1:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL TIER I Shift 1 Good Attempt
The exam review obtained from students shows that the level of the SSC CGL Tier 1 2021 exam has been provided in the below table. The quantitative aptitude section was lengthy and calculative. A total of 100 questions were attempted in 60 minutes.
|S No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Level of exam|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||22-23||Easy|
|Total||77-84||Easy too moderate|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis for General Awareness:13th August
This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. The questions may be based on static or current affairs. Let us check the questions asked in the 1st shift of 13th August 2021.
- What is the SI Unit of electron Volt?
- Which of the following is a part of Kidney?
- What is the Capital of New Zealand?
- Chandanyatra organized in?
- Siju bird sanctuary is located in which state?
- Arthika Spandana Scheme launched in which state?
- Planning Commission of India formation?
- Which of the following is a member of HSRA?
- Who wrote Kitab al hind?
- Ganeshi Lal is governor of which state?
- What is the national game of Thailand?
- Where dit 2nd Golmej sammelan was held?
- How many districts are in MP?
- One question related to Dayanand Saraswati
- Who is the writer of Al Baruni?
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude:13th August
The quantitative Aptitude section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. The level of this section in the exam was easy to moderate. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below. This is a very unpredictable section it depends on the candidate’s preparation to get good attempts in the quant section.
- If P=8192, rate=15%, time=5 monthly, then find CI?
- If average of first 5 numbers given and last 5 numbers is also given, then find the middle number.
- What should be subtracted from 19,28,55,91 so the numbers are in same proportion?
- The diameter of a circle is 25 cm and the length of the cord is 21. find the perpendicular distance from center to chord?
- cot 25 cot 35 cot 45 cot 55 cot 65=?
- If x+y=4 , 1/x+1/y = 16/15 find x^3+y^3 = ?
- If x+1/x=4 then find x^5 + 1/ x^5 =?
- 676xy exactly divided by 3,7,11. Then 3x-5y=?
- If side of a rhombus is 13 , one digonal is 24 . find the area of rhombus?
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level of Exam|
|5||Time & Work||1||Easy-moderate|
|6||Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy-moderate|
|8||Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis for English Comprehension:13th August
The English Language section was easy-moderate as per the review of students. You can check the English Language paper analysis with the topic-wise distribution of questions and level given below.
Antonym -> Gradual , Seize
Idiom -> Raise the Bar
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis for General Intelligence and Reasoning:13th August
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CGL Exam Analysis for shift 1:
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|2||Odd One Out||2||Easy|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|6||Sequence (Acc. to Dictionary)||1||Easy|
|14||Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|18||Counting Figure [Rectangle]||1||Easy|
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.What was the level of the overall SSC CGL 13th August shift 1 examination?
Ans: The overall level of the examination was easy to moderate.
Q.What are the good attempts of the SSC CGL 13th August Shift 1 exam?
Ans: The number of good attempts is 77-84
Q.How many sections are there in SSC CGL TIER I exam?
Ans: There are 4 sections i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.