SSC CGL Exam Analysis Shift 2: The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC CGL TIER I exam from 13th August 2021 to 24th August 2021. The exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Candidates who have appeared for the exam must be waiting for the analysis. We are providing you all with the analysis of all the three shifts’ all-day exams. This analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of questions being asked in the exam. The level of examination and questions also.
We provide you an honest analysis of the candidates who appeared for the exam of 23rd August second shift. This will be very helpful for the candidates appearing for the upcoming shifts on upcoming days. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts. The analysis is very important after examination to get the idea of the questions set we have appeared. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time||23rd August Exam Analysis|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am||Click Here to check shift 1 Analysis|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm||Click Here to check shift 2 Analysis|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm||Will Update Soon|
SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern:
The following table shows the exam pattern for SSC CGL Tier 1:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL TIER I Shift 2 Good Attempt
The exam review obtained from students shows that the level of the SSC CGL Tier 1 2021 exam has been provided in the below table. The quantitative aptitude section was lengthy and calculative. A total of 100 questions were attempted in 60 minutes.
|S No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Level of exam|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||19-23||Easy|
|2||General Awareness||20-22||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||82-84||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for General Awareness:23rd August
This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. The questions may be based on static or current affairs. Let us check the questions asked in the 1st shift of 23rd August 2021.
Most of the questions were asked from the Current Affairs of January 2021.
- Who is the author of “English Teacher”
- Match of the following of musicians
- Sound of animals-> odd one out
- What is the chemical symbol of magnesium?
- One question from Wavelength.
- Which of the following disease is not caused by the virus? Ebola, aids
- “Andal” it is related to which part of India?
- A tight grip is related to which sport? [tennis, badminton, squash & cricket]
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude:23rd August
The quantitative Aptitude section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. The level of this section in the exam was easy to moderate. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below. This is a very unpredictable section it depends on the candidate’s preparation to get good attempts in the quant section.
- DI [Tabular & pie chart]-> 4-5
- Compound Interest half-yearly for 1 year.
- quant was required a little bit of calculation
- A fridge & washing machine combined price is Rs.57300, If the fridge was sold by 15% profit and Washing machine was sold by 24% loss. Find CP of fridge?
- x+1/x=2root5, find the [x^4+1/x^2]/X^2+1, Ans-> 17
- Parameter of the square is equal to circumference of the circle,r= 7cm, find the ratio area of square to area of circle?
- tangent questions were asked.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level of Exam|
|5||Time & Work||1||easy|
|6||Time, Speed & Distance||1||easy|
|8||Profit & Loss||1||easy|
|10||Geometry||1-2||easy to moderate|
|Total Questions||25 questions||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for English Comprehension:23rd August
The English Language section was easy-moderate as per the review of students. You can check the English Language paper analysis with the topic-wise distribution of questions and level given below.
- Synonym-> Bang
- Spell Check-> Confusion
- Indirect speech-> Alas! I have broken my brother’s watch
- Idioms-> fish out of the water
- Topic of Cloze Test-> related Greek (Ancient times)
- One word-> One who does stands to make others happy
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||3-4||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||1-2||Easy|
|Total Questions||25 questions||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for General Intelligence and Reasoning:23rd August
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CGL Exam Analysis for shift 2:
- Vansh’s mother’s husband= Meena’s mother’s brother, then Meena’s brother is related to Vansh’s Father.
- 4,522,10, ?
- How many triangles are there in diagram?
- Age problem question
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|2||Odd One Out||2||Easy|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|6||Sequence (Acc. to Dictionary)||1||Easy|
|14||Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|18||Counting Figure [Rectangle]||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. What was the level of the overall SSC CGL 23rd August shift 2 examination?
Ans: The overall level of the examination was easy to moderate.
Q. What are the good attempts of the SSC CGL 23rd August Shift 2 exam?
Ans: The number of good attempts is 82-84.
Q. How many sections are there in SSC CGL TIER I exam?
Ans: There are 4 sections i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years