SSC CGL Exam Analysis Shift 2: The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC CGL TIER I exam from 13th August 2021 to 24th August 2021. The exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Candidates who have appeared for the exam must be waiting for the analysis. We are providing you all with the analysis of all the three shifts’ all-day exams. This analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of questions being asked in the exam. The level of examination and questions also.
We provide you an honest analysis of the candidates who appeared for the exam of 18th August second shift. This will be very helpful for the candidates appearing for the upcoming shifts on upcoming days. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts. The analysis is very important after examination to get the idea of the questions set we have appeared. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time||18th August Exam Analysis|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am||Click Here to check shift 1 Analysis|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm||Click Here to check shift 2 Analysis|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm||Click Here to check shift 3 Analysis|
Watch SSC CGL 18th August, Shift 2 Exam Analysis:
SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern:
In the below table we are providing the SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL TIER I Shift 2 Good Attempts
The exam review obtained from students shows that the level of the SSC CGL Tier 1 2021 exam has been provided in the below table. The first shift review has already been provided to you. Here we are with the second Shift analysis. The quantitative aptitude section was lengthy and calculative. A total of 100 questions were attempted in 60 minutes.
|S No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Level of exam|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||22-23||Easy|
|Total||75-83||Easy too moderate|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for General Awareness:18th August
This contains 25 questions for 50 marks each question for 2 marks. This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. The questions may be based on static or current affairs. Let us check the questions asked in the SSC CGL 2nd shift of 18th August 2021.
- One question from Arjuna Award.
- What is the full form of SAGY?
- Atranjikhera is located in which state?
- One question from Vijay Pitaka.
- One question from Sharqi Dynasty
- One question from Arunachal Pradesh.
- Which festival is celebrated in Bashar Region?
- Which of the following disease are caused by Bacteria?
- World hypocrisy day is celebrated on which date?
- Bangladesh state sharing its borders with?
- Largest Union Territories.
- Award for Science & Tech
- What is the SI unit of Substance
- One question related to Alamgir
- One question asked from H2O
- IPR 1956 formed in which sector
- Swamitva was launched in which year?
- One question from Kolkata port trust.
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude:18th August
The quantitative Aptitude section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. This mainly includes simplification, number series, profit and loss, time and work, etc questions. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below. Check the SSC CGL Shift 2 analysis.
- x^2-5root2x+1=0, then find the value of [x^3+(1/x^3)]/[x^2+1]=?
- TanR=1/3 then find the value of [secP(cosR+sinP)]/[cosecR(sinR-cosecP)]
- x+y+z=1, xy+yz+zx=xyz=-4, then find the value of x^3+y^3+z^3=?
- 6/4 of [3-4/6*(13-10)]-2*15/6*6]
- (5x^2-(1/x))^3, find its constant term?
- tanA=root5, fint [cosec^2A+sec^2A]/cosec^2A-sec^2A]=?
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level of Exam|
|5||Time & Work||1||Easy-moderate|
|6||Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy-moderate|
|8||Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for English Comprehension:18th August
The English Language section was easy-moderate as per the review of students. You can check the English Language paper analysis with the topic-wise distribution of questions and level given below. Check the SSC CGL Shift 2 analysis.
- The topic of Cloze Test-> Tourism
- Fillers-> Health
- Error Detection-> No sooner
- Idioms-> A lion’s den, A live wire
- Antonym/ Synonym-> Comfort, Conceited
- One word-> Somniloquy
- Spell Check-> Receipt, Professor
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis for General Intelligence and Reasoning:18th August
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CGL Exam Analysis for shift 2, 18th August 2021:
- 18, 24, 144, ?
- Mauritius : Post Louis
- 22:490; 30:908; 25:631; 21:447 [Find alike]
- Which day was on 10/6/2011?
- Conceit:Modesty:: Despair: Gloomy
- NZK, MBH, LDE, KFB,?
- 78/48*8+(26*7)-39+(45+15)= 210 (mathematical Calculation))
- 6, 7, 23, 41, 125, ?
- 83:3 ::?:5:: 258:4
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|2||Odd One Out||2||Easy|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|6||Sequence (Acc. to Dictionary)||1||Easy|
|14||Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|18||Counting Figure [Rectangle]||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 2 Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.What was the level of the overall SSC CGL 18th August shift 2 examinations?
Ans: The overall level of the examination was easy to moderate.
Q.What are the good attempts of the SSC CGL 18th August Shift 2 exam?
Ans: The number of good attempts is 75-83
Q.How many sections are there in SSC CGL TIER I exam?
Ans: There are 4 sections i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.