SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGL 2020-21 notification on its official website on 29th December. Are you confused regarding how to apply online for the SSC CGL 2021? Need not worry. We are providing you with the steps for SSC CGL 2020-21 to apply online with the complete procedure and details. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2020-21 exam is 31st January 2021. Candidates should not wait for the last day to apply online for SSC CGL 2020-21. You can get the official link to the SSC CGL 2020 Application Form in this post. Check the procedure to apply online for SSC CGL 2021.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Important Dates
SSC CGL 2021 Notification: Start date to apply online
|29th December 2020|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2020||31st January 2021 [23:30]|
|Last date for making online fee payment||2nd February 2021 [23:30]|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||4th February 2021 [23:30]|
|Last date for payment through Challan||6th February 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021 [CBE]|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier- III Exam Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-IV Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Application 2021: Fee Details
- The required application fee for SSC CGL Apply Online is Rs. 100/- except female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2021?
The process of filling SSC CGL online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration to
II. Filling of Online Application for the Examination
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ Section
2. The one-time SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online Registration process requires filling up the following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
3. First, update all the basic details. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purposes and to avoid any mistakes. If there is a mismatch between the original and verify data column, an indication will be given in the red text.
4. When the Basic Details are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
5. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login. After a successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and changed password.
6. Now, Upload the Additional Details and Contact Details.
7. Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
8. Save the information provided. Click on Final Submit. Upon clicking “Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
After completion of the SSC CGL Apply Online registration process, “Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice. THEREFORE BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online: Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Log in to the online system on https://ssc.nic.in/ through your Registration Number and password.
2. Click the “Apply‟ link in the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019‟ section under the “Latest Notifications‟ tab.
3. Confirm your details entered during Registration and enter details such as educational qualifications, and other details.
4. Information with regard to Photo and Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data. Go through the declarations carefully and click on the “I agree” checkbox if you accept the same. Fill up the Captcha code. Preview and verify the information provided by you and Submit the Application
5. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
6. When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their own records.
SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date for SSC CGL 2021 Online Application?
A. The candidates can apply till 31st January 2021 for the online registration of SSC CGL 2021.
Q. What is the fee required for the online registration of SSC CGL 2021?
A. The required application fee for SSC CGL Apply Online is Rs. 100/- except female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Q. What are the exam dates for the TIER – I of SSC CGL 2021?
A. The Staff Selection Commission has released the exam date for the TIER I is from 29th May 2021 till & 7th June 2021.
Q. What are the number of vacancies released by SSC CGL 2021?
A. The Vacancy for SSC CGL 2021 exam has not been released yet.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for applying to SSC CGL 2021?
A. Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India. Age Limit (As of 01-01-2021): There are a different set of age limits for different posts in the SSC CGL Exam 2021. The detailed age criteria you will check according to the post applied.