SSC CGL Admit Card 2020: As the Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam from 3rd March to 9th March 2020, candidates must take note of the mandatory documents that need to be carried while appearing for the exam. SSC CGL is one of the most important examinations of the year and it must be taken seriously. Any negligence may lead to wasting another year of opportunity. This post consists of the list of documents that you must not forget while going for the exam. The article below provides the list of documents that must be checked and prepared one or two days before your exam date.
Watch: SSC CGL | Math | Live Mock Test Discussion
- SSC CGL Admit Card Print Out
Take a print out of the SSC CGL admit card beforehand and not wait for the last day. The admit card must contain a clear photograph of the candidate and signature. The details furnished in the admit card must be correct and should resemble the details of the ID proof. Any dissimilarity may lead to non-appearance in the exam.
- 2 Coloured Passport sized Photographs
As mentioned in the instructions provided on the official site, 2 coloured photographs must be carried in case of any discrepancy. The photograph is also pasted in the copy of the commission provided to you during the exam.
- Original ID Proof
Any original Identity proof must be carried to the exam centre that contains your name, photograph, and other details. The ID may be any one of the given list of documents:
- Aadhar Card/ Print out of e-Aadhar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Government/State Government/PSUs
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt
4. Photocopy of ID proof is not required
Some candidates carry the photocopy of the ID proof as well but it is not required by the candidates.
5. Make sure you do not carry any accessories/prohibited items to the examination hall: Items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, headphones, Bluetooth devices, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, storage devices, calculator, etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination hall.
The combined graduate level exam will recruit eligible candidates passing the exam to various Group B and C posts under the Government of India. While appearing for the exam, your preparation for the exam matters along with the documents that act as the entry ticket to the venue of examination.
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2020
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20