SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates Changed: Staff Selection Commission has released the Application Status for all the regions and candidates can check it by visiting the official regional website of Staff Selection Commission or by clicking on the link provided below. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exams will be conducted from 3rd March, 2020 to 9th March, 2020. Earlier in the official notice released by the Staff Selection Commission the Exam date was mentioned from 3r March, 2020 to 11th March, 2020.
Every year Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL exam to recruit candidates for the various Group B and Group C posts in several departments under the Government of India. The exam will be conducted from 3rd to 9th March and there will be 3 shifts daily. Candidates can check the application status and also download the admit card by clicking on the link below
Click Here To Download The SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020: How to download Admit Card
In order to download the admit card candidates must follow the below-given steps:
- Click on the link of the region from which you have applied while filling the SSC CGL recruitment application form.
- Enter your details i.e. registration number/Roll number/Name and DOB.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Details of exam city, exam date and exam time will appear.
- Click on download admit card and don’t forget to take a print of your admit card.
Click here for Free Study Material For SSC Exams 2019-2021
Click here for best SSC CGL mock tests, video course, live batches, books or eBooks