1. A woman introduces a man as the son of the brother of her mother. How is the man. related to the woman ?
2. Looking at a portrait of a man, Harsh said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters I have none.” At whose portrait was Harsh looking ?
(a) His son
(b) His cousin
(c) His uncle
(d) His nephew
3. A man said to a lady, “Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt.? How is the lady related to the man ?
(b) Grand daughter
Directions (Q.No. 4-6) Select the one which is different from the other three responses.
4. (a) RPSZ
5. (a) 441
6. (a) EBD
7. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
8. Window is to pane as book is to
9.If Atul finds that he is twelfth from the right in a line of boys and fourth from the left, how many boys should be added to the line such that there are 28 boys in the line ?
E. None of these
10.Manisha ranked sixteenth from the top and twenty ninth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class ?
1. (c): Brother of mother — Uncle; Uncle’s son — Cousin.
2. (a): Since Harsh has no brother or sister, so he is his father’s only son.
Now. wife of my father’s son — my wife.
So, Harsh’s wife is the man’s mother or the man is Harsh’s son.
3. (d): Your mother’s husband — Your father; Your father’s sister — Your aunt.