1. If Kamal says, “Ravi’s mother is the only daughter of my mother”, how is Kamal related to Ravi ?
C. Maternal Uncle
C. Son in law
3. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it ?
A. His own
B. His Son
C. His Father
D. His Grandfater
4. Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anjali said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How is that person is related to Anjali ?
A. Anjali Father
B. Anjali Mother
C. Anjali Brother
D. Maternal Uncle
5. Pointing to a man, a woman said, “His mother is the only daughter of my mother.” How is the woman related to the man ?
D. Grand Mother
6. Pointing to the photograph, Vipul said, “She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only son.” How is Vipul related to the girl in the photograph ?
7. Pointing to a girl in photograph. Amar said, “Her mother’s brother is the only son of my mothers’s father.” How the girl’s mother related to Amar ?
8. Pointing to a gentleman, Deepak said,” His only brother is the father of my daughter’s father.” How is gentleman related to Deepak ?
C. Grand Father
9. A is the son of B.C, B’s sister has a son D and a daughter E.F is the maternal uncle of D.How is E related to F ?
10. Daya has a brother Anil, Daya is the son of Chandra. Bimal is Chandra’s father. What is Anil of Bimal ?
ANSWER KEY: 1- (C), 2- (A), 3- (B), 4- (C), 5- (A), 6- (B), 7- (C), 8- (D), 9- (D), 10- (C)