1) Constitution is generally defined as:
a) Law of the land.
b) Fundamental law of the land.
c) Administrative law of the land.
d) Constitutional law of the land.
2) Which of the following has been considered supreme as a source of power?
a) Supreme Court of India.
b) Parliament of India.
c) President of India.
d) Constitution of India.
3) What is the chief source of political power in India?
a) The people.
b) The Constitution.
c) The Parliament.
d) The Parliament and State Legislatures.
4) Who is the source of legal authority or sovereignty in India?
a) People of India.
b) Constitution of India.
c) Parliament of India.
d) President of India.
5) Ultimate sovereignty lies in:
c) Supreme Court.
6) On which date Constitution of India was adopted and enacted by the Constituent Assembly?
a) August 15, 1947.
b) January 26, 1950.
c) November 26, 1949.
d) January 30, 1948.
7) Indian Constitution came into force on:
a) 26 Jan 1949.
b) 26 Jan 1950.
c) 15 Nov 1950.
d) 15 Aug 1947.
8) The members of the Constituent Assembly were
a) directly elected by the people.
b) nominated by the Indian National Congress.
c) nominated by the rulers of the Indian States.
d) elected by the Provincial Assemblies.
9) Provincial Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly had been chaired by:
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru.
b) Sardar Patel.
c) Bishwanath Das.
d) None of these.
10) Who of the following was the Permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
c) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
d) Sardal Patel
To view the above link in hindi click here.