1. In India, Inflation is measured by the?
A) National Income Deflation
B) Consumers Price Index for agriculture workers
C) Consumers Price Index for urban non-manual workers
D) Wholesale Price Index number
2. Short-term finance is usually for a period ranging up to?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
3. In the last one decade, which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment(FDI) inflows into India?
A) Services sector
B) Insurance sector
D) Defence sector
4. Depreciation means?
A) Closure of a plant due to labour trouble
B) Destruction of a plant in a fire accident
C) Loss of equipment over time due to wear and tear
D) Closure of a plant due to lock out
5. Which of the following is correct regarding the Gross Domestic Savings in India?
A) Contribution of Government sector is the largest
B) Contribution of Household sector is the largest
C) Contribution of Corporate sector is the largest
D) Contribution of Corporate sector is the shortest
6. Planning may be defined as the conscious and deliberate choice of economic priorities by some public authority is view of?
A) Lionel Robbins
B) Prof. Durbin
C) Barbar wooton
D) Charles Bettlenheim
7. Increase in Gross National Product without inflation is called?
A) Growth with stability
B) Infrastructure of a perfect economy
D) None of the above
8. The philosophy of ‘Laissez-faire’ is associated with ?
A) Gandhian State
B) Industrial State
C) Socialist State
D) Welfare State
9. When was the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) set up?
10. India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’ in?
A) First Five Year Plan
B) Second Five Year Plan
C) Industrial Policy of 1948
D) Framing of the Constitution
ANSWER KEY: 1- (D), 2- (B), 3- (C), 4- (C), 5- (B), 6- (C), 7- (A), 8- (B), 9- (C), 10- (C)