1. Which of the following gas is used in cigarette lighters ?
2. Biogas majorly contains ?
3. The nuclear particles which are assumed to hold the nucleons together are ?
4. The metal that is used as a catalyst in the hydrogenation of oils is ?
5. The most abundant element in the earth’s crust is ?
6. The most abundant rare gas in the atmosphere is ?
7. The ore which is found in abundance in India is
8. The luster of a metal is due to :
A. high polishing
B. high density
C. chemical inertness
D. presence of free electrons
9. The most malleable metal is
10. Iodine can be separated from a mixture of Iodine and Potassium Chloride by ?
D. None of these
ANSWER KEY : 1- (A),2- (B), 3- (D), 4- (B),5- (D),6- ( C), 7- (A),8- (D),9- (C),10- (B).