1. Aspirin is
A. acetyl salicylic acid
B. sodium salicylate
C. methyl salicylate
D. ethyl salicylate
2. The oxide of Nitrogen used in medicine as anaesthetic is ?
A. Nitrogen pentoxide
B. Nitrous oxide
C. Nitric oxide
D. Nitrogen dioxide
3. Which one of the following metals does not react with water to produce Hydrogen?
4. The most electronegative element among the following is
5. Atomic number is equal to
A. Number of electrons
B. Number of nutron
C. Number of protons
D. Total number of protons and neutrons
6. Which of the primary component of natural gas?
7. The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is ?
8. Which gas is used in fire extinguishers ?
A. Carbon dioxide
B. Nitrogen oxide
C. Carbon monoxide
D. Sulpher dioxide
9. The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called ?
D. froth floatation
10. Which of the following is produced during the formation of photochemical smog ?
A. Nitrogen Oxides
ANSWER KEY : 1- ( A),2- ( A), 3- (A), 4- (C),5- (C),6- ( C), 7- (D),8- (A),9- (C),10- (D).