1. The first heart Transplantation in India was in the Year __ ?
A. 3rd August 1994
B. 13th August 1994
C. 3rd September 1994
D. 13th September 1994
2. The largest organ in the human body is __ ?
3. Which type of lens is used to correct myopia?
A. Convex lens
B. Concave lens
C. Biconcave lens
D. Biconvex lens
4. Which one of the following is used to coat household articles?
5. T.V. antennas are usually made up of
6. Which one of the following radioactive elements is used in heart pacemakers?
7. Name the poison present in tobacco.
8. Which metal when placed on a palm itself gets melted?
9. The cricket player catches the speeding ball by gradually pulling his arms back with the ball so that
A. He may need to apply less force
B. The ball may continue to accelerate
C. The ball may come to rest
D. He may get time to apply more force
10. Water for civil supplies is commonly purified by
ANSWER KEY: 1- (A), 2- (C), 3- (B), 4- (A), 5- (C), 6- (A), 7- (B), 8- (A), 9- (A), 10- (A)