1. A typical human ribcage consists of how many ribs?
2. What is the pH level of blood of a normal person?
A. 4.0 – 4.5
B. 6.45 – 65.5
C. 7.35 – 7.45
D. 8.25 – 8.35
3. Which of the following disease is not a caused by viruses?
4. The rarest blood group is ?
A. O negative
B. B negative
C. AB positive
D. AB negative
5.The metal present in the hemoglobin is ?
6. Age of fishes was known as __
7. The metal present in the chlorophyll is ?
8. The important sugar in honey is ?
9.The acid present in Vinegar is
A. Citric Acid
B. Acetic Acid
C. Oxalic Acid
D. Malic Acid
10. Which part of human brain is affected by alcohol?
C. Medulla Oblongata
D. Corpus Callosum
ANSWER KEY: 1- (D), 2- (C), 3- (A), 4- (D), 5- (C), 6- (A), 7- (D), 8- (B), 9- (B), 10- (B)