SSC Apply Online 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization that works under government and conducts various exams every year to recruit candidates for Group-B and C posts in various ministries/ departments/ organizations of the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams such as SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, SSC JE etc. The exam dates for SSC online exams for various SSC exams have been announced by the Staff Selection Commission. In this article below, candidates will get to know about the SSC Online application, the procedure to fill SSC application form, SSC exam dates, and SSC registration process.
|SSC Calendar||SSC CGL 2020 Syllabus: Click Here|
SSC Exam Dates 2020-21
There are many notifications of SSC that are yet to be released in the upcoming months. Below table depicts the exam wise details of the date of notification, exam date and last date to apply. Check out below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Exam Name||Date of Advt.||Closing Date||SSC Exam Dates 2020|
|Examination for Selection Posts Phase-VII/2019||NA||NA||14.10.2019 to
|SSC MTS 2019 [Paper-II]||NA||NA||24.11.2019 (DES)**|
|SSC JHT(Junior Hindi Translator) 2019 (Paper 1)||NA||NA||26.11.2019 (CBE)*|
|SSC CPO 2019 (Paper 1)||NA||NA||09.12.2019 to 13.12.2019 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL 2018 (Tier-III)||NA||NA||29.12.2019 (DES)**
|SSC JE Examination-2018 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||29.12.2019 (DES)** (Sunday-afternoon)|
|SSC CGL 2019 (Tier-I)||22.10.2019||22.11.2019||3 to 9 March, 2020
|SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 (Tier-I)
(For remaining candidates)
|03.12.2019||10.01.2020||12.10.2020 to 16.10.2020,
19.10.2020 to 21.10.2020 and
|SSC JE Examination-2019 (Paper-I)||NA||NA||27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020|
|SSC JHT Examination-2019 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||16.02.2020
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2019||NA||NA||16.11.2020 to 18.11.2020|
|Examination for Selection Posts
|17.01.2020||14.02.2020||06.11.2020, 09.11.2020 and
|SSC JE Examination-2019 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||–|
|SSC CPO 2019 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||Postponed|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2||NA||NA||02.11.2020 to 05.11.2020|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3||NA||NA||will be notified later|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 (Tier-II)||NA||NA||Postponed (DES)**|
|SSC CPO 2020 (Paper-I)||17.06.2020||16.07.2020||23.11.2020 to 26.11.2020|
|SSC JHT Examination-2020 (Paper-I)||To be out soon||NA||19.11.2020|
|SSC MTS 2020 (Paper-I)||To be out soon||NA||to be notified|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2020||04.08.2020||03.09.2020||01.12.2020 to 03.12.
|SSC JHT 2020 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||January , 2021
|SSC JE 2020 (Paper-I)||04.08.2020||03.09.2020||February 2021
|SSC CGL 2020 (Tier-I)||15.09.2020||15.10.2020||To be notified later
|SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 (Tier-I)||30.11.2020||15.12.2020||To be notified later
|SSC CPO 2020 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||01.03.2021|
|SSC MTS 2020 (Paper-II)||NA||NA||01.03. 2021 (DES)**|
(*) – CBE – Computer Based Examination
(**) – DES – Descriptive Paper
(^) – Selection Post Examination
(++) – Non –Mandated Examination
SSC Apply Online Application Form
The minimum requirements to be eligible for SSC Apply Online 2020 recruitment is provided below:
- Candidate must have citizenship approved by the Indian Government
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 years to 32 years.
- There are certain other requirements like physical standards for some posts by the SSC.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute
- Mobile Number must be verified through OTP.
- Valid Email ID (to be verified through OTP) User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of SSC online registration.
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
SSC Apply Online 2020: Registration process
The steps to initiate the one-time SSC registration process are given below:
- Applications must be submitted via the online portal of SSC. The first step is to visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- Select the Apply option and go to the exam window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window and then click on the register button.
- To begin with the registration, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Confirm all mail id and phone number to receive a Registration ID and password on your registered mail id and phone number.
- Change your password after the first login.
- Re-login using your user ID(email id) and the new password.
- Fill the essential information asked in the SSC Apply online form like address details, Aadhar id, identification mark, disabilities in case you have any.
- Check for any mistakes and upload your scanned photograph and signature of the desired dimension.
- It is advised that all the candidates must verify their details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC exams 2020.
- You can review the information provided in SSC online form thoroughly,
- Before clicking the Final Submit option review the form carefully.
- After clicking on Confirm, various OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. Enter the respective OTPs to complete the Registration Process.
- Proceed to make the fee payment of SSC online form and make the payment through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Credit or Debit cards.
- Take a print out of the SSC application form for future reference.
|SSC CPO Previous year Exam Analysis||SSC CPO Salary, Job Profile and Career Growth|
SSC Apply Online 2020: Things To Remember
There are certain aspects that candidates must remember while filling the SSC registration:
- Appearing candidates are advised to go through the instructions very carefully.
- Write your name and date of birth exactly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. Any variation in the name and date of birth observed at the time of SSC Exam document verification, then the candidate will be rejected.
- All candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards, etc. and make sure that they are eligible for the recruitment. Copies of supporting documents will be required at the time of Document Verification.
- One candidate is allowed to submit only one SSC online application for the Examination.
- Candidates must fill all the details their strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature will be rejected at the time of DV.
- SSC Apply Online Application 2020 with blurred Photographs/ Signature will be rejected.
- SSC Apply Online Application2020 once submitted, will not be allowed to change under any circumstances.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from the payment of the SSC Registration fee.
- Click here for Free Study Material For SSC Exams 2019-2021
- Click Here to View Latest Govt. Jobs 2020
- SSC CGL Latest Update
- Check SSC CHSL Notification