SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha is recruiting candidates to the post of Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant. The total no. of vacancies for the recruitment is has been extended to 171. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment by visiting the official website @ssbodisha.nic.in or by clicking on the link provided below. Earlier the last date to apply online was 15th July 2020 which has now been extended till 31st August 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01 June 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st August 2020
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
- Junior Stenographer: 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 159 Posts
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant: Candidate must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Stenographer: Candidate must possess graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with Diploma in Computer Application and stenography with speed of 80 words.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age to be eligible for the SSB Odisha Recruitment is 21 years and maximum age to be eligible for the SSB Odisha Recruitment is 32 years.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test and oral test.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the SSB Odisha Official website @ssbodisha.nic.in or click on the link given below.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- Password and registration no. will be sent to their mobile no. and email id.
- Log in with that a password and a registration no.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- make the fee payment
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format in the following dimensions.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.