SSB Admit Card 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released the admit card for the written exam of SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (OTT, Dental Tech, Radiographer, Pharmacist) examination 2020 on its official website @ssb.nic.in. All those candidates who have qualified in the physical test and documentation round for SSB SI & ASI Recruitment 2020 can check the admit cards. The SSB SI, ASI examination is scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020. Candidates are advised to take a copy of their hall tickets to their examination centre. Without the admit card candidates won’t be entertained.
- Date of Released SSB Paramedical Admit Card: 28th August 2020
- Exam Date: 13th September 2020
Steps To Download SSB Admit Card 2020
To download the admit card for the SSB Exam which is to be held on 13th September 2020, follow the instructions.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the Application Id and Password.
- Lastly, after entering the details click on the green “login” button and download the admit card of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card.
- The SSB SI, ASI admit card 2020 is to be carried as a print copy but make sure to keep the e-admit card.
SSB SI & ASI Written Exam
SSB SI, ASI Written exam, will have two papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will be qualifying in nature. Paper 2 will be descriptive/technical written test. Technical Test will be done for SI(Staff Nurse Female) and ASIs(Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental Technician & Radiographer while descriptive test will be for ASI(Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial).
Paper-2 for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) will be a descriptive examination consisting 01 essay writing (25 marks), 01 precis writing (25 marks), 01 letter writing (25 marks) & 01 comprehensions (25 marks) and will be conducted to test the writing capability of candidates.
Important Documents To Carry With SSB Admit Card
The given below is the list of Essential Documents that are required to be carried along with the candidates for appearing in the SSB Exam 2020.
- Print out of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020.
- A valid original photo Identity card which could be any of the following or any other document mentioned in the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photo)
- A ball pen may be carried in case if it is not provided at the exam centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the exam date of SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Exam?
Ans. The SSB SI, ASI examination is scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020.
Q. Is it compulsory to carry the admit card during the exam?
Ans. Yes, Candidates are advised to take a copy of their hall tickets to their examination centre. Without the admit card candidates won’t be entertained.
Q. From where can candidates download the admit card?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website @ssb.nic.in. or by clicking on the link provided above