SSB Admit Card 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released the admit card for the written exam of SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (OTT, Dental Tech, Radiographer, Pharmacist) examination 2020 on its official website @ssb.nic.in. All those candidates who have qualified in the physical test and documentation round for SSB SI & ASI Recruitment 2020 can check the admit cards. The SSB SI, ASI examination is scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020. Candidates are advised to take a copy of their hall tickets to their examination centre. Without the admit card candidates won’t be entertained.
- Date of Released SSB Paramedical Admit Card: 28th August 2020
- Exam Date: 13th September 2020
Steps To Download SSB Admit Card 2020
To download the admit card for the SSB Exam which is to be held on 13th September 2020, follow the instructions.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the Application Id and Password.
- Lastly, after entering the details click on the green “login” button and download the admit card of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card.
- The SSB SI, ASI admit card 2020 is to be carried as a print copy but make sure to keep the e-admit card.
SSB SI & ASI Written Exam
SSB SI, ASI Written exam, will have two papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will be qualifying in nature. Paper 2 will be descriptive/technical written test. Technical Test will be done for SI(Staff Nurse Female) and ASIs(Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental Technician & Radiographer while descriptive test will be for ASI(Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial).
Paper-2 for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) will be a descriptive examination consisting 01 essay writing (25 marks), 01 precis writing (25 marks), 01 letter writing (25 marks) & 01 comprehensions (25 marks) and will be conducted to test the writing capability of candidates.
Important Documents To Carry With SSB Admit Card
The given below is the list of Essential Documents that are required to be carried along with the candidates for appearing in the SSB Exam 2020.
- Print out of SSB SI, ASI Admit Card 2020.
- A valid original photo Identity card which could be any of the following or any other document mentioned in the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photo)
- A ball pen may be carried in case if it is not provided at the exam centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the exam date of SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Exam?
Ans. The SSB SI, ASI examination is scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020.
Q. Is it compulsory to carry the admit card during the exam?
Ans. Yes, Candidates are advised to take a copy of their hall tickets to their examination centre. Without the admit card candidates won’t be entertained.
Q. From where can candidates download the admit card?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website @ssb.nic.in. or by clicking on the link provided above