Dear Students, tomorrow on 19th March, SSC CGL Tier-III Descriptive Paper will be conducted for the very first time. At SSC Adda, we have provided ample study material for the written test. According to the syllabus Essay, precis and letter writing questions will be asked in Tier-III. Since this exam is being conducted the first time, we are not sure about the pattern, whether there will be a choice for Essay, precis and letter writing or all three topics will be mandatory to write. Let’s not worry about that, you have prepared well, now just go through all our posts on tricks, format, and topics of essays and letter writing. Here, we are providing to you the last minute tips for Tier-III exam in no particular order:
- Revise all the topics once again
- Take 2 print outs of your Admission Certificate, in case if you miss/lost one.
- Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, bring
- Two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc)
- photocopy of identity proof mentioned at (b) above.
- The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed: (i) between 09.30 AM – 10.30 AM for the Morning Shift
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.
- Prohibited items, such as watches, books, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
- SSC will provide all the necessary stationery for the exam as it was provided in the case of tier-I and Tier-II, hence you shoud not bring in the examination hall.
SSC ADDA WISHES THE CANDIDATES CGL EXAMINATION, 2016 (Tier-III) ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMINATION