SPSC Exam: The state of Sikkim became the part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. SPSC is the exam conducting authority responsible for holding the examinations for different posts under the State of Sikkim. The headquarters of the Sikkim Public Service Commission is in Gangtok. SPSC makes sure that selection is transparent and fair. Every year, several exam notifications are released by SPSC to recruit thousands of eligible candidates into the administrative departments. Let’s know about the SPSC 2020 exams in detail.
|Exam Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Sikkim|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
Posts Under SPSC
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Range Officer
- Cooperative Inspector
- Accounts Clerk
- Drugs Inspectors
- Village Accountants
- Gazetted Probationers
- Ward Master
- Dental Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Deputy Director
- Sub Inspector (Sikkim Police)
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Professor
- Fisheries Extension Officer
SPSC Exams: Educational Qualifications
To be eligible for the SPSC Exams, the candidate must be a citizen of India who has obtained a graduate degree or 12th pass from a recognized University or according to the post qualifications.
SPSC Exams: Age Limit
For the majority of the posts, the minimum age limit is 18 years. Ho The upper age limit varies based on the post you are applying for. Upper age relaxation for reserved categories as per govt. norms.
SPSC Exams: Admit card
- Candidates must visit the SPSC official website spscskm.gov.in to download the admit card. The SPSC Admit Card will be available three weeks before the start of the examination.
- The candidates will have to submit their application number, date of birth, and security pin to download SPSC Admit Card.
- The Call Letters for all SPSC exams will be released a few days before the exam and can be downloaded from their official website.
SPSC Exams: Address
- Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Building, G. Marg, Gangtok
- E-mail Id: email@example.com,
- Phone No: 03592-207572
SPSC Exams: How To Apply
- Visit the official site of Sikkim Public Service Commission @spscskm.gov.in
- Go to the latest posts released section.
- In the advertisements and notices section, you can find the various notifications issued by Sikkim PSC
- Download the notification PDF and check out the instructions
- Eligible candidates can hit on the Apply Online link
- After one time registration, Log In using the password and email address
- Pay the exam fee and submit the applications
- Collect a hard copy of the application preview for future usage
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I apply for SPSC exams?
You can apply for SPSC exams at @spscskm.gov.in.
Q. Where is the Head Office of SPSC located?
The headquarters of the Sikkim Public Service Commission is in Gangtok.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit for SPSC exams?
The age limit for SPSC exams is 18-40 years.
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification required for SPSC exams?
To be eligible for the SPSC Exams, the candidate must be a citizen of India who has obtained a graduate degree or 12th pass from a recognized University