Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway has released the notification applications for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Para Medical Staff and Contract Medical Practitioner for their Railway Hospital, GOC on a contractual basis for a period of 3 months. A total of 201 vacancies are available for the post of Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala), GDMO and Specialist. Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 August 2020.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 August 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctor)
- GDMO – 27 Posts
- Specialist – 9 (Anesthetist – 3, Physician – 3, Chest Physician – 3)
- Nursing Staff – 32 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 39 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade – 10 Posts
- Radiographer – 12 Posts
- Pharmacist – 10 Posts
- Housekeeping Assistant – 69 Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- CMP Doctor: MBBS Degree and IMC registration. Specialization in concerned field
- Pharmacists: 10+2 in Science and Diploma in Pharmacy OR B.Pharm
- Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10thclass passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Safaiwala – 10th class passed
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
- CMP Doctor – 53 Years
- Nursing Staff – 20 to 40 years
- Hospital Attendant, Safaiwala – 18 to 30 years
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Pharmacist- 18 to 33 years
Upper age relaxation for reserved categories as per govt norms.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview round
- CMP Doctor – Rs. 75,000 for GDMO and Rs. 95,000 for Specialists
- Nursing Staff – Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant, Safaiwala – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/-in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-in Level-6(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested, can apply for the recruitment in the prescribed format and submit their application via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 14 August 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Last date for submission of online application is 14 August 2020
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 201 vacancies are available for the post of Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala), GDMO and Specialist.
Q. What is the selection procedure for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Selection of CMP Doctors and Paramedical staff will be done through personal interview
You may also like to read: