South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Board has released the official recruitment notification for the South Eastern Railway on their official website for the recruitment of 1786 apprentices in 2021. The online application will begin on 15th November 2021 and the candidates who are interested can apply online till 14th December 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed article for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Applications
||15th November 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||14th December 2021|
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2021
Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices for a total number of vacancies of 1785 for various posts. The detailed breakdown has been tabulated below.
|Name of the Slot||Total|
|Kharagpur Work Shop||360|
|Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Kharagpur||40|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradhapur||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradhapur||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ TATA||72|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI||100|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Chakradhapur||26|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA||30|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC||31|
|Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda||25|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ ADRA||24|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2021
South Eastern Railway Recruitment has been released with 1785 vacancies for the act apprentices. The detailed official notification will provide all the details regarding the recruitment process. The candidates can download the official notification from the link provided below.
South Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria provided below i.e. educational qualification and age limit.
- Candidates Should Possess Matriculation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate & ITI pass Certificate (Relevant trade) granted by NCVT.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Fee: Rs. 100/- (Non- Refundable)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Wallets etc.
How to apply online for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. https://www.rrcser.co.in/notice.html for the application.
- Candidates can directly apply from the link provided below.
- The application will be in 2 steps i.e. registration and login.
- Candidates need to register themselves with all the details asked in the application form.
- Fill in all the details properly and submit it.
- Upload clear/legible Photograph, Signature: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent color passport size photograph, signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the application.
- Take a print of the application for future references.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 14th December 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 1785 for various posts.
Q.What is the required qualification for the post of Act Apprentice in South Eastern Railway?
Ans: The Candidate Must Be Matriculated From A Recognized Board With At Least 50% Of Marks And Holding ITI Pass Certificate.
You may also like to read this: