South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 has released the notification for 4103 vacancies of Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentice Act in various units of South Central Railway. Candidates eligible for this recruitment can apply online for the vacancies and can get the opportunity to work in the railways. Check the details of South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 including the vacancy distribution, important dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process. Apply online for South Central Railway Recruitment of Apprentice with 4103 vacancies.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Start Date of online applications: 09-11-2019 11:00 hrs
- End Date of online applications: 08-12-2019 23:30 hrs
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Vacancy
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The Age Limit For South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice posts is as given below. The age would be calculated as on 08-12-2019
Minimum Age– 15 Years
Maximum Age- 24 Years
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Candidates who have completed their matriculation level of Examination/equivalent and have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with having ITI Certification in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT approved Institution will be eligible for this recruitment.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- There will be no written test or viva.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Documents Required
Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
- I) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
- II) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
- III) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
- IV) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
- V) One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- VI) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- VII) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
- VIII) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- LIC Assistant Result 2019
- UPTET Online Form 2019
- RBI Grade B Result 2019
- CTET Admit Card 2019
- Current Affairs
Watch: FCI 2019 | Reasoning | Top 20 Questions