If you want to clear a govt. recruitment exam, then you need absolutely ace your preparations. For preparing in the best way possible having the best books are absolutely crucial. To help candidates in preparing for the upcoming exams and relieve them from their dilemma and confusion about which books to opt for, Adda247 is coming with the #BooksSeSelection. In this aspirants will get amazing offers regarding the Adda247 Publications. For more information do tune in with us @6PM #Because_there_is_a_good_book_behind_every_selected_candidate.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
It is a fantastic opportunity for all the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming govt. Recruitment exams such as SSC CGL, CHSL, IBPS PO etc. Preparing with the books an experience that no other method of education can provide. Here are a few advantages of studying with books provide
- Improves Focus and Concentration
- Gives in-depth knowledge
- Develops Verbal Abilities
- Helps in better revision
Where To Avail This Offer?
WHEN: 20th August 2020, 6PM