Shipping Corporation of India Limited(SCI) has released an Application for Trainee Electrical Officer for a batch of 50 candidates.
Total : 50 posts
Date of On-line Examination: 01st July 2017 (Saturday) 11:00 hrs
Educational Qualification: Candidates with B.E/B.tech/Diploma- in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics with minimum 55% marks for UR & OBC category and minimum 50% marks for SC & ST category, and in a possession of DG approved four months electro techno officer (ETO) course certificate, Indian continuous discharge certificate (CDC), Indian passport, pan card, INDOS no, STSDSD course, STCW modular-2010 course and high voltage course.
Age Limit : Maximum 30 years as on 31st May 2017.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Online Test & Interview.
About the Exam:-
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours.
- Exam contains multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Subjects of Exam are Quantitative Aptitude test, Professional Knowledge test, English Language test and Reasoning Ability test.
- The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- Note: Professional knowledge question paper will be different for ETO course holders and those do not have ETO Course
Test Centre: The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates.
You may also like to read:
- RRB NTPC 2015 Result Out!
- RRB NTPC Aptitude Test/Skill Test Dates Out
- Do you know about RRB NTPC 2015 Updated Vacancy
- Practice here for RRB NTPC- Aptitude Test(Sample)
- Have you checked SSC CGL 2017 Notification, check here
- Do you know SSC CGL New Age Criteria
- know everything about post preferences of SSC CGL 2017
- For more JOBS like SSC