1. Polythene is industrially prepared by the polymerisation of–
2. Which of the following elements is non-radioactive?
3. Which of the following is in liquid form at room temperature ?
4. The total amount of energy assimilated by plant during photosynthesis is called as:
a Gross primary production
b Gross tropic energy
d Net primary production
5. Acromegaly is caused by irregular secretion of
6. Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
B active transport
D passive transport
7.The primary source of carbohydrates are ?
A marine animals
B crude oil
8.Who discovered the Polio vaccine ?
A Louis Pasteur
B Jonas Salk
C Konrad Zuse
D Eli Whitney
9.The largest part of the human brain is ?
A Medulla oblongata
10. The lining of marrow cavity is called ?