Dear Readers , we are providing you a Chemistry quiz based on SSc CGL 2016, and SSC CPO, SSC CHSL and railways.
1. Which one of the following is not a mixture –
2. Among the given nutrients. Milk is a poor source of –
(d) vitamin C
3. Oxygen and ozone are –
4. Which of the following is an element ?
5. Which one of the following mixture is homogeneous ?
(a) starch and sugar
(b) methanol and water
(c) graphite and charcoal
(d) calcium carbonate and calcium bicarbonate
6. Which one of the following substances does not have a melting point –
(b) sodium chloride
7. How many electrons are there in Na+
8. Which one among the following is the heaviest ?
(a) 1 mole of water molecules
(b) 1 mole of ammonia molecules
(c) 1 mole of sodium atoms
(d) 1 mole of hydrogen molecules
9. How many moles are there in 140 g of Si (atomic mass of silicon is 28) –
10. Which one of the following elements is the poorest conductor of heat ?
Click Here : For answers