1.Cryogenic engines find application in
3. "A liquid is kept in a regular cylindrical vessel up to a certain height. If this vessel is replaced by another cylindrical vessel having half the area of cross-section of the bottom, the pressure on the bottom will”
4. Which one of the following reactions is the main cause of the energy radiation from the sun?.
5. "When light enters from air to water, then its "
6. "Which one of the following statements is correct?”
7. "Optical fibre mainly used in communication is based on”
8. Confirmation of the presence of Higgs Boson will justify
9."Mirage is a phenomenon due to "
10. "The blackboard seems black because it”