For the first time SSC 2016 examination will be held in Computer Based pattern and managing time will be one of the important factor while solving the questions. So in order to make students familiar with such a situations we are providing questions in a time based manner , which will help students to manage the time properly.
1. In a pressure cooker the cooking is fast because
the boiling point of water is lowered by the increased presssure
more steam is available to cook the food at 1000˚C
the boiling point of water is raised by the increased pressure inside the cooker
none of the above
2. The ozone layer absorbs—
3. The ozone layer in the atmosphere is at a height of about—
4. In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor's eye is utilized?
5. Bleaching powder is used in drinking water as a/an?
6. The oxygen in photosynthesis is released from:
Both CO2 and H2O
7. Which among the following controls blood pressure?
8. Which hormone is known as ‘emergency hormone’?
9. Thyroid gland is popularly known as ______________
The master gland
None of the above
10. ____________ secretes both an enzyme and a hormone