1.In the absence of ozone layer, which rays will enter into atmosphere?
2. Out of the following, which isotope is used to cure cancer?
A. Cobalt 60
B. Bohs 32
C. Isotope cannot be used
D. None of the above
3. Clouds float in the atmosphere because of their
4. From which of the following does blood absorbs most food nutrients?
A. large intestine
D. small intestine
5. Which disease can occur if drinking water supply pipeline is damaged and contaminated with domestic sewage?
6. What is the name of the cross breed that yields a high quantity of milk developed in India?
B. Red Sindhi
7. Who received Nobel Prize for explaining the helical structure of Protein?
A. Linus Pauling
B. Maurice Wilkins
D. Watson and Crick
8. Which type of mirror is used in the headlights of vehicles?
A. Concave mirror
B. Plain mirror
C. Parabolic mirror
D. Convex mirror
9. Which atmospheric layer helps in radio transmission?
10. Golden view of sea shell is due to—