1. During winter in cold countries, the __________ is mixed to melt the ice on the icy roads.
C. Carbon dioxide
2.At night, Plants intake __________ and release __________.
A. Oxygen – Carbon dioxide
B. Carbon dioxide – Oxygen
C. Oxygen – Carbon monoxide
D. Carbon monoxide – Oxygen
3. In general, Comets have __________ orbits.
B. Highly elliptical
4. In a very low temperature which from the following will freeze at last?
A. River water
B. Canal water
C. Sea water
D. Water in a lake
5. The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is ________ days.
6. The planet which is easily visible from the Earth is?
7. Biosensor is used to measure?
A. Blood glucose level
B. The body pH value
C. Amount of hemoglobin
D. Salinity in Urine
8. For proper formation of teeth, __________ is essential.
9. The device used to convert Alternate Current into Direct Current is called
10. Sound waves from a loudspeaker are caused by-