SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: The SBI Clerk Notification 2020 for 8000 vacancies released on 3rd January gained the limelight of banking aspirants all over India. Candidates can apply for the clerical posts of one of the topmost banks of India till 26th January 2020 after qualifying all the eligibility criteria. The direct link to apply online for SBI Clerk on the official site @sbi.co.in has been provided in this post.
Today is the last day to apply online and initiate your career as a banker. You must not delay as the recruitment drive is conducted for 8000 clerical vacancies in various states. You can apply for any one state as per your convenience. Continue reading this post for further details regarding SBI Clerk recruitment including the eligibility criteria, Vacancy, how to apply online, selection process etc.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Last Date – 26th January
The last date to apply online for SBI Clerk has been finalized on 26th January 2020. The direct link is given below. You can click on the link and go on the official page of the application process. Register yourself and apply for the clerical posts.
SBI Clerk 2020: Eligibility Criteria
You must go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for SBI Clerk. It is notified that candidates not meeting the mentioned criteria would be rejected from candidature:
Educational Qualifications Required
- Must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer
Age Limit Required
- Minimum Age Limit has been set at 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit must not be more than 28 Years
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020
A total of 8000 vacancies including all states has been released for which you can apply by choosing the preferred state/region.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2020
The selection process for getting recruited in SBI includes 2 stages followed by the language proficiency test. The stages are:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Language proficiency test
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
The initial exam that needs to be passed includes attempting a total of 100 questions for 100 marks in the duration of 60 minutes. The preliminary is for screening purposes only and marks scored would not add up to the final list. Negative marking of 1/4 is there. The subjects and questions included in prelims are:
- English Language -> 30 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude -> 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability->35 questions
Candidates qualifying the prelims would be called for the mains examination based on the cut off decided by the agency.
SBI Clerk Notification 2020: Download Here
The official notification PDF for SBI Clerk containing the in-depth details is provided below. Click on the link to download notification.