RSMSSB Village Development Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Village Development Officer. RSMSSB has released this recruitment for 3896 VDO vacancies. As the online application will begin from 10th September 2021, candidates can register themselves from the official website once the link will be active. In this article, we are discussing the exam pattern for the Village Development Officer in Rajasthan. Candidates must go through the detailed selection process, exam pattern provided in this article.
RSMSSB VDO Selection Process:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Village Development Officer selection process includes the following.The selection will be done in the following phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
RSMSSB VDO Exam Procedure
- The examination for recruitment to the posts of Village Development Officer will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, a preliminary examination will be conducted. The preliminary examination will be of a qualifying nature only. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination by the candidates declared qualified for admission to the main examination will not be counted for determining their final merit after the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination shall be 15 times the total number of category-wise vacancies to be filled through this examination, but the said range will include all those candidates who obtain such marks as are in the lowest range. be fixed for the examination, admission will be given in the main examination.
- The preliminary examination will probably be organized by the board in December 2021 and the main examination will probably be conducted in February 2022. The preliminary and main examination will be conducted at the examination centers allotted by the board. The board reserves the right to change the date and venue of the examination.
RSMSSB VDO Exam Pattern 2021
RSMSSB will conduct the examination in two stages i.e. prelims and mains. The prelims exam pattern has been provided below. Candidates must refer to this before their preparation. RSMSSB Prelims exam will consist of 6 sections which are GK, Panchayati Raj system, Hindi, English, maths, reasoning & computer. These are the important points related to the exam:
- The total number of questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
- The question paper will be in Hindi and English.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for the wrong answers.
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- The exam duration is 2 hours.
- Prelims exam will be qualifying in nature.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Current Affairs||100||100||2 hours|
|Geography of India and Natural Resources|
|History and Culture|
|India and Rajasthan Agricultural and Economical Development|
|Panchayati Raj System in Rajasthan|
RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021
The number of vacancies released by RSMSSB for Village Development Officer recruitment is huge in number. The online application will begin soon. Candidates must be looking for the exam pattern and syllabus for their preparation. Candidates must keep in mind the negative marking. Here we are providing the syllabus for the prelims exam of VDO. The detailed RSMSSB VDO exam syllabus is released on the official website.
|Panchayati Raj System in Rajasthan||State/District/Tehsil and Panchayat level|
|Hindi||10th / Senior Secondary Level|
|English||10th / Senior Secondary Level|
|Mathematics Reasoning||10th / Senior Secondary Level|
|Computer||Basic Computer Knowledge|
RSMSSB VDO Exam Pattern: FAQ
Q. What is the total number of marks in the prelims of RSMSSB VDO 2021?
Ans: The total number of marks for the prelims examination is 100.
Q. What is the selection process of RSMSSB VDO 2021?
Ans: The selection process includes: Prelims, Mains, and Document Verification.
Q. What will be the duration of the exam for the prelims of Village Development Officer?
Ans: The Prelims exam will be for 2 hours.
Q. Is there any negative marking for the RSMSSB VDO Prelims Examination?
Ans: Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd negative marking in the Prelims examination.
Q.When the online application of RSMSSB VDO will begin?
Ans: The online application process will begin on 10th September 2021.
You may also like to read this:
- RSMSSB Recruitment For Computer Posts: 250 Vacancies
- RSMSSB Stenographer Phase 2 Dates Out For 1211 Vacancies