RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will conduct the Computer-based Test for 1,03,769 vacancies for Railway Group D posts like Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments of railways. The candidates will be recruited in the Group D of the railways. The application status for Railway Group D has been already released, hence the RRC Group D 2019 exam date is expected to be released soon. This post will give you all the information regarding the RRC Group D, also known as RRB Group D admit card 2019 and all you need to know while appearing for the RRB Group D exam. The RRC Group D admit card is to be out soon and we have provided the official link of various RRC regions to help you download your admit card.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years to be eligible for RRB Group D exam.
- Candidates who have passed Class 10 or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. ITI has been made non-mandatory for this recruitment exam.
- Empaneling of candidates is done based on their performance in CBT, subjected to their qualifying in PET. The appointment is offered to selected candidates provided they qualify the requisite medical fitness test and document verification.
- Check RRC Group-D Exam Pattern
- Check RRC Group-D Syllabus
Check out the important dates related to the RRC Group D exam:
As per the official notification, the Group D exam of railways was expected to be conducted in February – March. The RRB Group D Admit Card will be released approx 10 days before the exam date and you need to stay tuned on this page to download your admit card.
|RRC Group D
|RRC Group D
|February – March|
|RRC Group D
|10 days before the
How to Download the RRC Group D Admit Card?
- Click on the given links redirected to the official RRC Website to download the admit card.
- Enter your credentials including the registration number, dob, and security code.
- Click on Submit
- Your admit card with exam date and city appears on the screen. Download it for future reference.
The official link to download the RRC Group D Admit Card has been provided below. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the region-wise links.
|RRC Group D Admit Card||Official Site Link|
|Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|Eastern Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|East Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|East Coast Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|Northern Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|North Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|North Eastern Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|Northern Frontier Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|North Western Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|Southern Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|South Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|South Eastern Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|South East Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|South Western Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|Western Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
|West Central Railway Admit Card||Click Here|
Documents to carry along while appearing for the exam as mentioned on the Group D admit card:
- e- Call letter
- Valid Photo ID, the details of which he/she has filled in the application, in ORIGINAL, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT
- One-color photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) which was uploaded in the application
- Candidates should leave blank spaces provided in the downloaded e-Call letter for writing the self-declaration paragraph (as the paragraph will be displayed on the screen during CBT), signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
RRC Group-D CBT Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D Selection process includes one computer-based test that you need to qualify. Before appearing for the exam and downloading the admit card for RRB Group D, you should know about the exam pattern of the same. The table given below provides the section-wise distribution of questions for RRC Group D exam.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|4||General Awareness On Current Affairs||20||20|