RRB Recruitment 2019: For Various Posts Of Ministerial And Isolated Categories- 1663 vacancies
RRB has released a notice regarding cancellation of vacancy in the department of Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi. Vacancies are now reduced to 1663, earlier it was 1665. RRB had released a notification on 8th March 2019, where they had invited applications from eligible candidates for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways with a total of 1663 vacancies.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019 online application started from 8th March 2019. Earlier, the last date to apply online was 7th April 2019. Now RRB has extended the last date further by 15 days and candidates can apply online till 22-04-2019. Below is the notice for the same:
RRB Recruitment For Ministerial And Isolated Categories New Dates
|RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories Notification Release Date||8th March 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online||08th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd April 2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of online Application Fee||28.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Final submission of Applications||30.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Tentative Date for CBT||June-July 2019|
RRB Recruitment For Ministerial And Isolated Categories Apply Online
|Name of RRBs||No. Of Vacancy||Apply Link will be activated today at 4:00 pm|
RRB Recruitment 2019: Ministerial And Isolated Categories Exam Pattern
- Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stenography Skill Test (SST)/ Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable)
- Document verification and medical examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT) (For Posts except for CBT of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts)
The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Multiple Choice questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted|
|General Intelligence and
There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Computer Based Test (CBT) (For Posts of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts)
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Questions
(from – to)
|50||1 to 50||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Hindi or English
|50||51 to 100||100|
- All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily.
- There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
RRB Ministerial And Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
UR & OBC: Rs. 500/-
Out of this fee of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class : Rs. 250/-
This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
You may also like to read: