As you all know, RRB NTPC Exam will be held in the month of September-October 2019. So we are here to help you with the Mathematics subject. We are providing daily quantitative aptitude quizzes, which will help you to score good marks in this section. We aim to provide the best study material to our readers with exam level questions to help them get used to the recent pattern. Attempt this quiz and check your preparation.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. Alfred buys an old scooter for Rs. 4700 and spends Rs. 800 on its repairs. If he sells the scooter for Rs. 5800, his gain percent is:
Q2. In a certain store, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
Q4. On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is:
(a) Rs. 45
(b) Rs. 50
(c) Rs. 55
(d) Rs. 60
Q5. A trader mixes 26 kg of rice at Rs. 20 per kg with 30 kg of rice of other variety at Rs. 36 per kg and sells the mixture at Rs. 30 per kg. His profit percent is:
(a) No profit, no loss
Q6. A man buys a cycle for Rs. 1400 and sells it at a loss of 15%. What is the selling price of the cycle?
(a) Rs. 1090
(b) Rs. 1160
(c) Rs. 1190
(d) Rs. 1202
Q7. Sam purchased 20 dozens of toys at the rate of Rs. 375 per dozen. He sold each one of them at the rate of Rs. 33. What was his percentage profit?
Q8. Some articles were bought at 6 articles for Rs. 5 and sold at 5 articles for Rs. 6. Gain percent is:
Q9. A shopkeeper expects a gain of 22.5% on his cost price. If in a week, his sale was of Rs. 392, what was his profit?
(a) Rs. 18.20
(b) Rs. 70
(c) Rs. 72
(d) Rs. 88.25
Q10. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is: