Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2019 for the Corrigendum & Amendments. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases vacancies for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) that provides a golden chance for graduate/undergraduate aspirants to apply for the posts namely: Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
The important points which are implemented in the notice have been which are revised as follows. Candidates must go through the points revised by the Ministry of Railway for the RRB NTPC 2019 notification,
- In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other needs, RRB reserves the right to utilize the candidates down the merit list if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates.
- The 1st Stage of CBT is of a screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be according to the prescribed educational qualification for the mentioned posts.
- As per the merit list, the normalized score of 1st stage CBT will be used for the shortlisting of the candidates for 2nd Stage CBT.
- Based on the score of CBT 2 and the score of both CBT 1 and CBAT/TST, candidates equal to the vacancies will be called for document verification as per their merit and options.
- RRB will shortlist the candidates for 2nd Stage CBT at the rate of 20 times the vacancies, it can increase or decrease according to the requirement of the Railway Administration.
- The shortlisting for 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT.
- The candidates applying against the vacancies reserved for EWS must produce a valid Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Any such Certificate issued even after the dating of notification in 2019 will also be considered Valid.
Candidates can go through the detailed revised information of RRB for CEN/2019 has been provided in the PDF below. Candidates can download the PDF from the below link.
You may also like to read this: