RRB NTPC, one of the biggest recruitment of this year, is going to be tentatively conducted from October to December 2019. The CBT I will include a total of 100 questions out of which 40 questions will be of GA section. General Awareness is an important part of the CBT exams and one needs to prepare this section thoroughly. To help you get maximum marks, Adda247 is providing Free PDFs of important questions that can be asked in the GA section of NTPC exam.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The free PDFs provided below can be downloaded by the aspirants and candidates can practice the questions anytime & anywhere they want to. The PDFs of 30 questions are provided every week for a thorough preparation of CBT Stage I. Click on the link given below and learn questions developed by our experts.
Download the FREE PDFs Of RRB NTPC General Awareness Questions by clicking on the links provided below:
Important Links for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019-20