RRB NTPC Exam by Railway for 35,208 vacancies may be conducted this year where aspirants can grab a lucrative govt. job in the railway department. Aspirants should not wait for the NTPC Exam date, instead, they should start preparing for the stage I. The RRB NTPC CBT Stage I Exam consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 100 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
RRB NTPC Free Mock Result and Cut off
Keeping in view the demand of the aspirants and to help them with the preparations, Adda247 conducted the All India RRB NTPC free mock on 2nd September 2020. The result for the mock has been released. Here is the list of top performers of RRB NTPC free mock:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the RRB NTPC free mock and its difficulty level, the cut off has been decided as 60 marks out of 100. Candidates scoring less than 60 marks must work hard and try to improve on their weaker areas. To pass the 1st stage, one must surpass the cut off marks as the competition is tough.