RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: The RRB NTPC CBT 1 2021 exams conducted by the railway on 24th July in 1st Shift is over now. Exam Analysis is the crucial aspect that candidates look forward to after the examination. Many candidates are eyeing the RRB NTPC exam analysis for Shift 1 as it provides an insight into the questions asked in the first shift of the exam. This post contains the subject-wise exam Analysis for RRB NTPC 2021 Shift 1 held on 24th July From 10:30 AM to 12 Noon so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. The RRB NTPC was an online examination with 3 sections that contains 100 questions for 100 marks, the time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 24th July Shift 1
As per the review obtained from students, the level of the RRB NTPC exam was easy-moderate. A total of 100 questions were asked to be attempted in 90 minutes.
|Examination Section||No. of Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||25-27|
RRB NTPC Section Wise Details Exam Analysis for 24th July Shift 1:
Here are we are giving you a detailed analysis for RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam 2021. The exam consists of 3 sections i.e. mathematics. general awareness and general intelligence and reasoning.
RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2021 for 24th July of General Awareness
The general awareness section generally gives a tough time to aspirants. Questions from Current affairs are mainly asked in the exam covering the majority of the portion. Check out the distribution and level of questions asked in this particular section. Some questions asked in today’s RRB NTPC general awareness exam analysis are given below.
- Which app was launched by Nita Ambani on women’s day?
- Name of the ship stuck in Suez Canal in March 2021?
- Param is which type of computer?
- Question Related to ASEAN countries?
- Question Related to Aurangzeb?
- Which of the following statement is wrong about Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
- Question Related to WTO?
- Loksabha Does not pass which of the following bill?
- Anticovid vaccine developed by DRDO?
- What is the first law of Keplers Planetary Motion?
- International World Bicycle Day?
- Which of the following statement is wrong about Chandrayan II?
- Which of the following event took Place After Bharat Chodo Movement?
- India’s first Indigenous Submarine?
- Question-related to Charminar?
- Question on 7th Schedule of Constitution?
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojna started in?
- The highway that connects Pune with Hyderabad?
- Which of the following does not form the Cabinet of Ministers?
- Ganga Brahamputra Delta?
- Alt + F5 shortcut?
RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2021 for 24th July of Mathematics
The mathematics section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. The level of this section in the exam was easy to moderate and questions were asked from the same topics that were asked in previous shifts. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below.
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Ratio & Proportion||3-4||Easy|
|Time and Work||2||Easy|
|Time, Speed, and Distance||2||Easy|
|DI (Pie chart, Bar Graph)||5||moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 24th July for General Intelligence & Reasoning
The reasoning section tests the thinking abilities of the candidates and comprises a total of 30 questions for 30 marks. The level of reasoning section was easy and questions were asked from the same topics that were asked in previous shifts. The subject-wise distribution of questions asked along with the level has been provided below.
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Sitting arrangement (Circular)||4||Easy|
|Statement & Assumptions||2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusion||1||Easy|
|Odd one out||1-2||Easy|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis :FAQ:
Q1. What was the difficulty level of the 7th Phase RRB NTPC 2021 CBT 1 24th July 1st shift exam?
Ans: The difficulty level of the 7th phase RRB NTPC Exam is
Q2. How many sections are there in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT 1 exam?
Ans: There were 3 sections in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT 1 exam.
Q3. What is the shift timing for 24th July 2021 Shift 1 for the RRB NTPC exam?
Ans: RRB NTPC 24th July shift 1 exam timing 10:30 Am to 12 noon.