RRB NTPC EXAM Analysis 2021: The RRB NTPC CBT 1 2020 exam conducted by the railway on 22nd February in 1st Shift is over. RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis is a crucial aspect that aspirants look for after the exam. Many candidates are eyeing the RRB NTPC exam analysis for Shift 1 as it provides an insight into the questions asked in the first shift of the exam. This post contains the subject-wise exam Analysis for RRB NTPC 2020 Shift 1 held on 22nd February From 10:30 AM to 12 Noon so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level.
The RRB NTPC was an online examination with 3 sections that contains 100 questions for 100 marks, the time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 22nd February Shift 1
As per the review obtained from students, the level of the RRB NTPC exam was easy-moderate. A total of 100 questions were asked to be attempted in 90 minutes.
|Examination Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
(120 minutes for PwBD candidates)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
RRB NTPC Section Wise Details Exam Analysis for 22nd February Shift 1:
Here are we are giving you a detailed analysis for RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam 2020. The exam consists of 3 sections i.e. mathematics. general awareness and general intelligence and reasoning.
RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2020 for 22nd February of General Awareness
The general awareness section generally gives a tough time to aspirants. Questions from Current affairs are mainly asked in the exam covering the majority of the portion. Check out the distribution and level of questions asked in this particular section. Some questions asked in today’s RRB NTPC general awareness exam analysis are given below.
- When did UNO establish?
- What is the Full form of BARC?
- What is the Full form of AIDS?
- Salt satyagraha movement was held on which date?
- “Karo ya Maro” Nara was given in which movement?
- What is the ranking of BSE in the world Stock Exchange?
- Five year plan which ended in 2017 is which number of five-year plan?
- Article 161 mentions pardoning power of?
- Who was the man of the match in 2019 World cup?
- Which of the following is in the UNSECO World heritage site?
- Who won maximum number of french open tournaments?
- Which of the following is not a computer language?
- Asia’s first computer?
- Which of the following mountains is in west?
- CEO of Railway Board from 2021?
- Retinol is found in which vitamin?
- Which of the following is not a Part of Carbon?
- Nobel given to Madam Curry in which field?
RRB NTPC Mathematics Exam Analysis Shift 1 for 22nd February
The mathematics section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. The level of this section in the exam was easy to moderate and questions were asked from the same topics that were asked in previous shifts. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below.
|S.No||Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|3.||Ratio & Proportion||3-4||Easy|
|9.||Time and Work||3||Easy-Moderate|
|11.||Time, Speed and Distance||2||Easy|
|13.||Profit And Loss||2-3||Easy|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 22nd February for General Intelligence & Reasoning
The reasoning section tests the thinking abilities of the candidates and comprises a total of 30 questions for 30 marks. The level of reasoning section was easy and questions were asked from the same topics that were asked in previous shifts. The subject-wise distribution of questions asked along with the level has been provided below.
|S.No||Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|2.||Sitting arrangement (Circular)||4||Easy-Moderate|
|6.||Statement & Assumptions||2||Moderate|
|7.||Statement & Conclusion||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|11.||Odd one out||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
You May Also Like to Read :
- Click Here to View RRB NTPC Stage-2 Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
|RRB NTPC Salary, Job Profile||RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020||RRB NTPC Exam Pattern|
|RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers||RRB NTPC Exam Analysis||RRB NTPC Latest Updates|