RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022: Railway Recruitment Board conducted RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination from 28th December 2019 to 31st July 2021 for more the 1 core eligible aspirant in 7 different phases. RRB NTPC CBT 1 revised result for all the regions was released by the board on 30th March 2022 at official websites. All the aspirants who cleared RRB NTPC CBT 1 cutoff will have to appear for the next stage in the recruitment process which is CBT 2. The commission will hold the RRB NTPC CBT 2 examination for Pay Levels – 4 and 6 on 9th and 10th May 2022. The railway is conducting this selection process to recruit eligible aspirants for a total of 35281 vacancies.
RRB NTPC Syllabus CBT 2
The examination dates for Pay Levels 2, 3, and 5, will be announced soon by the board with an official notification. Aspirants who are preparing for the next stages of the examination must work hard as the examination will be conducted soon. To crack any examination an aspirant first must collect all the information regarding the selection process. The same goes for RRB NPTC CBT 2 examination, to crack this an aspirant must find out the exact syllabus and pattern of the question paper. In this article, we will cover the detailed RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022. The candidates appearing for the CBT 2 must go through this detailed article and prepare themselves to crack the 2nd Stage of the RRB NTPC exam.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022: Overview
Railway Recruitment Board has released a total of 35281 vacancies for various posts through Non-Technical Popular Categories notification. All the details regarding the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus and recruitment process are provided below.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||RRB NTPC CBT-1|
|Posts Name||State Service & Subordinate Posts|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|RRB NTPC CBT-1 Exam Date||28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021|
|RRB NTPC Result Date (Revised)||30th March 2022|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off||30th March 2022|
|RRB NTPC Marks & Score Card||30th March 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Date||9th and 10th May 2022|
|Selection Process||CBT-1, CBT-2, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Test|
|Total No. of Applicants||1,26,30,885|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022: Selection Process
The recruitment process for the RRB NTPC examination consists of different stages which are provided below:
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
- Document Verification/Medical Examination.
The selection process for the different posts under the recruitment notification is different, RRB NTPC CBT 1 was the same for all posts. The question paper for the CBT 2 examination will be based on the posts for which you have applied. The detailed selection process for all the posts is provided in the table given below.
|S No.||Name of the post||Level
|1||Junior Clerk cum
|Typing Skill Test|
|2||Accounts Clerk cum
|2||Typing Skill Test|
|3||Junior Time Keeper||2||Typing Skill Test|
Level 3 post
|6||Traffic Assistant||4||Separate for
Level 4 post
cum Ticket Clerk
|9||Senior Clerk cum
|5||Typing Skill Test|
Assistant cum Typist
|5||Typing Skill Test|
|11||Senior Time Keeper||5||Typing Skill Test|
all Level 6
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates qualifying for RRB NTPC CBT 1 will be eligible for CBT 2 examination. The examination for RRB NTPC CBT 2 is provided in the table given below. Aspirants need to take note of the following information on CBT 2, which is provided in the official notification.
- Separate 2nd Stage CBT shall be taken for each of the 7th CPC levels i.e. levels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 with the graded difficulty level.
- All posts falling within the same level of 7th CPC shall have a common 2nd stage CBT.
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- A negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- The level of questions will be different for different levels of posts.
- Normalization of marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022
The total number of questions that are going to be asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 examination is 120 from three different sections i.e mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Awareness. The complete section-wise RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022 for cbt 2 is provided in this article.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022: Mathematics
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022 pertaining to the Mathematics section contains the following chapters. The questions from different topics will be based on matriculation level.
- Number System,
- LCM and HCF,
- Ratio and Proportions,
- Time and Work,
- Time and Distance,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Elementary Algebra,
- Geometry and Trigonometry,
- Elementary Statistics etc.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022: General Intelligence and Reasoning
Syllabus for RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus General Intelligence and reasoning section contains the following topics.
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical Operations,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Analytical Reasoning,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Statement- Conclusion,
- Statement- Courses of Action,
- Decision Making,
- Interpretation of Graphs etc.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022: General Awareness
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022 for the general awareness section is very huge and consists of the following topics.
- Current Events of National and International Importance (Current Affairs)
- Games and Sports
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Literature, Monuments, and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and the World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
- Static General Awareness
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus 2022: FAQ
Q. What are the total marks for the CBT 2 examination?
Ans: The total marks will be 120 divided into 3 different sections viz Mathematics, General Awareness, and Reasoning.
Q. What is the total duration for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Examination?
Ans: The total time duration is 90 minutes and for PWD candidates 120 minutes.
Q. Is there a negative marking in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam?
Ans: Yes there is a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
Q. What is the RRB CBT 2 exam date?
Ans: RRB will conduct CBT 2 examination for Pay levels 4 and 6 on 9th and 10th May 2022.