RRB NTPC Accounts Clerk cum Typist
Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB NTPC exam for the recruitment of undergraduate and graduate-level posts in the railways. In 2019, it released 35,208 vacancies for RRB NTPC recruitment. Accounts Clerk cum typist is among the posts notified by the RRB in the undergraduate level category. A total of 760 vacancies for Accounts clerk cum typist included in all RRBs were released under RRB NTPC 2019. In this article, we will discuss the salary, job profile and requirements for the Accounts Clerk cum typist post. Know about the total in-hand salary as per the 7th pay commission.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Railway Accounts Clerk cum Typist Vacancy & Pay
The initial pay for Accounts clerk will be Rs 19900 plus other allowances under level 2 according to the 7th pay commission.
RRB Junior Clerk cum typist
Level in 7th CPC
Initial Pay (Rs.)
Total Vacancies (All RRBs)
RRB NTPC Accounts Clerk cum Typist Salary as per 7th Pay commission
|III.||DA ( Currently 12% Of basic Pay)||2388/-|
|IV.||Travel Allowance ( Fixed Currently)||2016/-|
|V.||HRA ( Varies according to Place – Minimum 8 % of basic )||1592|
|Total Pay (I) + (II) + (III) + (IV) + (V)||28696 /-|
RRB Accounts Clerk cum Typist Job profile
The job profile of Junior clerk will be desk job and restricted to the office. If you are looking for a job with file work and clerical responsibilities, then you must go for it.
- The maximum probability for this post is that you will be posted in the Personnel Department, under the control of Senior Divisional Personal Officer responsible for human resource development of the cadre.
- The work will be mainly indoors and clerical work.
- There will be no shifts.
- You will be working in the usual office hours. i.e. 9 am-6 pm on weekdays.
- Holidays on Saturday and Sunday will be given.
Railway Accounts Clerk cum Typist Career Growth
The career growth of Accounts Clerk cum typist
For Accounts Clerk cum typist post in railways, the minimum educational qualification required is intermediate or 12th pass.
Accounts Clerk cum Typist Age Limit
RRB NTPC Accounts Clerk cum Typist Medical Standards
The medical standards required to be eligible for the post of accounts clerk are C2. Candidates satisfying the medical criteria will be eligible for the appointment.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/12, nil with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn 0.6 combined with or without
glasses where reading or close work is required.
Accounts Clerk cum Typist Selection Process
The selection process for Accounts clerk under RRB NTPC will include 4 stages with 2 online examinations. Candidates passing the online exams will be called for the typing skill test and Document verification.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test
- Document Verification/Medical Examination.