Indian Railways is going to conduct the online recruitment exam for 35,208 vacancies with various posts under RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020. As we all know RRB NTPC 2020 is just at your doorstep and now it is the time to give a finishing touch to your preparation. It is very important to gear up your speed to crack the exam. When your exam is near and you’re worried about the way to crack it during a short span of 10 days. It is important that you simply highlight the important topics asked within the exam and prepare from them. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released RRB NTPC exam dates, first phase of the examination is scheduled to be held from 28th December 2020 till 13th January 2021. So this is the right time to get some tips and tricks before appearing for the exam.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- RRB NTPC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1: Check official Notification here
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC General Awareness Capsule PDF | Download Now
- RRB NTPC 2020 Special Test Series | 110+Mocks @199 Only: Use Code ‘ WIN75’
Know where you stand?
- With proper planning, the right strategy, and preparation you can crack the exam.
- At the starting of the preparation process, sit down and with a focused and methodical strategy, start with an exact analysis of yourself. What are your good points? Where are you good at? What are your areas that need improvement? Where do you need more practice? This analysis can be done by taking up an Online Mock Test of that particular exam.
If your RRB NTPC preparation is appropriate then nothing can stop you from achieving success, just you need to line in all the preparation strategies and revise all the important topics of RRB NTPC and prepare yourself accordingly.
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Salary: Click here to check post wise salary
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus
- Click here to check RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 in detail
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern:
The exam consists of three sections for 100 marks and 90 minutes of duration.
|Sl No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|3.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 Marks for every question wrongly attempted.
- No marks will be deducted for a question left unanswered.
- Normalization of marks will be done.
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020: Check Detailed RRB NTPC Stage 1 and Stage 2 Syllabus
- Most Important 3000+ Questions 25 Days Study Plan for RRB NTPC
Last 10 Days plan for Achieving Your Goal:
- Timetable: Distribute your daily timing according to the topics and make a time distribution according to your difficulties. Every day every section has to be done make time table according to that. Focus on your weakness more. Cover the scoring and difficult topics.
- Revision: Now it is time to revise all the formulae, tips, and tricks of all the topics. All the tables, squares, cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc. everything should be revised properly so that you don’t have to think too much during the exam.
- Practice, Practice, and Practice: Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy. Without wasting time practice, practice, and practice. “Practice makes a man perfect.”
- Mock Test: Daily online Mock Test is a must. The mock tests will help you to prepare for the actual exam and give you an idea of how to handle the pressure and situation while the exam. This will help you to feel more confident and understand where you are lacking. Practicing the mock test gives you the confidence of solving questions fast. ADDA247 is providing a Free Mock for RRB NTPC 2020 Exam on daily basis for which students can click on this link to practice.
- For General Awareness: GA plays a very important part in maximum scoring of marks. It contains all the current affairs related topics and questions related to history, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, etc. We have released the RRB NTPC GA CAPSULE which you should read carefully, it contains the most important topics for RRB NTPC computer-based test. To secure good marks in this section candidates must be updated with the news and the activities happening in World. For the current affairs section, you can check Current Affairs ADDA247 which will help you prepare for this section. This section needs vast information with daily updates.
- For Mathematics: Every day solve 15-20 questions of different types to increase your accuracy and speed for the examination because if you have high accuracy and speed it will save your time. For you to practice this section ADDA247 is providing you with the 1000 most important questions for the RRB NTPC exam. Click on This link to Practice 1000+ Questions of Mathematics Section and analyze your speed, accuracy, & mistakes that you are doing and start working on it.
- For General Intelligence and Reasoning: At first always solve the easy topics like syllogisms, blood relations, inequality, direction, ages, data sufficiency, order, and ranking, etc. Then go for the time-consuming questions. Click on This Link to Practice more Questions of Reasoning Section based on the latest pattern of RRB NTPC 2020.
- While solving the mock prepare yourself as you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
- This is very important don’t stick to a question for more than the required time. If you are not getting a solution leave it and move to the next. Don’t waste too much time on the same question.
- Stay Calm and do not panic. Some students panic in the exam hall which causes them to make wrong attempts. No matter how difficult the paper is, try to remain calm and composed. Drink enough water before appearing for the exam which keeps you hydrated and your mind remains functional.